Chapter 15 Party

After David dropped me off I quickly ran to my room to get ready for my aunts party. I went to my closet and decided on a nice black strapless dress, I grabbed my diamond belt to go with it and a pair of red flats and my red over coat. I throw the outfit on and placed the belt around my mid section. After that I decided to touch up my make up and pulled my hair back with a few clips and headed down to meet my aunt who was waiting.

"oh, April you look beautiful." Jenni exclaimed as I walked into the kitchen

"thanks, its not to much is it?" I asked

"no, its perfect, you are perfect."

"thank you."

"whoa, we better lock her away now Jen, before the town boys come running." Naithan joked.

Aunt Jenni and I both laughed. At my uncles comment. As we all headed out the door to my Aunts party.As we where heading there my phone went off telling me I had a text so I quickly read it.

~hey, I had a great time 2day, now I have 2 go with my parents to some boring dinner party~

~ha,ha well have fun, I will see u later~

~thaxs I will try 2 text u if I can~

~ok, bye~

That was it and if you couldn't tell it was from David, I really think I like him. My aunt turned around and seen my huge smile and just had to point it out to my uncle.

"April, it is so nice to finally see you smiling." My uncle said

"ya, April it is and I think I may know why." my aunt joked.

I just smiled and nodded as I could feel my face getting warm. I knew I was blushing. We pulled into this beautiful historic building that looked to be ages old but well maintained. My uncle put the car in park as a young boy came up to his side and waited. We all headed into the building as the boy took the car and parked it. As we walked through the doors I was in awe on how immaculate the place was. It had chandeliers every so many feet, the floor was made of marble, the walls where old style this building was a complete baronial.

"Aunt Jenni, what is this place?" I asked completely awe struck with its beauty.

"This place is going to be my new restaurant." she answered happily

"holy crap its beautiful."

"yes, I know this one will be one of my more elegant restaurants."

I just nodded my head and followed her and my uncle.My aunt waved and smiled to all the people as we walked by them and they did the same.

"Hello, Jennifer, This places is going to be fabulous when it opens." A older looking gentleman said to my aunt

"yes, yes it will indeed, my ideas for this place are going to have the celebrities lining up to be here."She said

Finally we where all seated at a table in the main dinning area, there was not a empty seat to be found and the place looked like it could hold a army of people. There was podium at the front of the room where the same guy that greeted my aunt stood. He began to talk about the place a little. I didn't hear what he was saying because I wasn't paying attention the only thing i heard was him introduce my aunt.

"And now ladies and gentlemen the women who made this place happen, Jennifer Beadsley." he introduced her as everyone applauded her.

my aunt got up and made her way to the podium.

"Thank you, George, and thank each and everyone of you for coming out here tonight to celebrate this with me and my family." she began her little speech

"If it was not for all my dedicated staff members, my investors and my incredible husband I don't think this would of been possible. This will be the 10th restaurant opened up through my chain and I am very pleased to have been able to be so successful. This restaurant will bring a lot of attractions to this area." She continued.

she went on about a whole bunch of stuff that I did not understand. I let my eyes wander around the place when someone caught my eye. He looked really familiar but I couldn't see his face. He was dressed in a light green dress shirt and black pants. I just ignored it and went back to trying to understand what my aunt was say.

"and I would like to say thank you one last time and welcome to the newest restaurant Aprils enjoy your food and your night." She concluded her speech.

When she reveled the name I about fainted. Did she just say Aprils as in me my name? My aunt made her way back to the table to rejoin us. After all the clapping and cheering quieted down all you heard was some chatter through out the room as people where waiting to be served their dinners they chose.

"um, why did you name this place Aprils?" I asked my aunt

"Because this place is a natural beauty and there is only on natural beauty your uncle and i know sweet heart and that is you."She answered pleased with herself and her choice.

"aunt jenni, I love you." I said with tears threatening to break through.

We all ate our delicious meal brought to us and my aunt chatted with a few people. As the night went on the guest where leaving and the place was almost empty.  George the guy my aunt must work with came up to her and informed her that tomorrow the daily news paper wanted to interview her and then a restaurant magazine wanted to also do a interview on her success and struggles. She agreed to both and he was on his way.

Finally the place was closed and cleaned up and we where on our way home. after we got in the car and headed home I checked my phone to see if I had any messages and I sure did, a few from Mia being nosy and wanting details about my day with David and one from David telling me he will get a hold of me tomorrow and that I look absolutely beautiful tonight. Wait how did he know how I looked?I will ask him tomorrow for sure. The drive home was quiet and quick which I like. Before I knew it we where pulling into the drive way of our home. As we entered the house I told my aunt how proud i was to call her my aunt and I headed to my room to go to bed.

As I entered my room I grabbed some pjs and changed into them. Just as I was about to get into bed my computer sounded telling me I had a Email.I decided to check it.

~That was a mighty fine party your aunt had there and I have to say you looked very pretty. It"s a shame that one day we will meet and your life will change completely. Also riding on motorcycle is dangerous and that nice boy you where with looks like he may have a crush. I am glad you are trying to live your life April, but don't ignore me and what I have done. If you do someone else may end up like the other. I will always know your every move. Sweet dreams Angel I'm coming for you soon.

~reaper~