Chapter 28 Accepted

I woke up to find David asleep on my sofa in my room. Did he actually stay the night with me? I grabbed my phone to check the time 10:00 holy crap. I slide out of bed slowly and grabbd my crouches to head down stair, I was starving. I slowly hobbled to the door trying to put little pressue one my leg because it hurt so bad.  

After what seemed like a etirenity I finally made it down stairs, that was a pain let me tell ya. I gimpped in the kitchen where my aunt was.

"good morning, you hungry?" She asked.

"yes, I'm starving." I replied. She went on making some pancakes and bacon for me. Does she know David stayed, does my uncle know?  No he couldn't know he wouldn't allow that.

"um, aunt jenni, do you know David stayed last night?" I asked.

"yes, I do dear." She replied.

"David still asleep?" My uncle asked walking into the kitchen. Oh shit he knows, great im sure he is pissed.

"um,ya." I replied hesitantly.

"relax April, we told him he could stay." My uncle said reading into my worried expression.

My jaw dropped when he said that."y-y-you said he could." I stuttered.

"yes." Niathan replied."hes a good kid and I trust him."

Holy crap i think aliens invaded my uncles body."aunt jenni is he serious?" I questioned.

"yes, dear he is, now relax."

I couldn't help but feel happy, no scratch that over joyed that my uncle actually excepted David, first guy my uncle actually likes. All the others he put on this stone cold attitude like he was some mean guy. I couldn't hide my smile for long.

"good morning beautiful."David said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"good morning." I was a littler nerveous though because he did it in front of my uncle. But my uncle just nodded his head and greeted David. Holy shit what has happened.

"you hungry David? Jenni makes the best pancakes in the state." My uncle said while pinching my aunts butt. Some times I swear they are worse then high school kids.

"yes, I am." David simled

We all sat down to eat breakfast and talked a little bit, I have to admit, this is going to take some getting used to. My uncle never interacted with any guy who showed interest in me. EVER. We talked and David was telling my uncle about his project with his dad. Then my uncle got on the subject of what he was going to do after school.

"well, Im hoping to go to college on a football scholarship, but I plan on majoring in medicine." David replied.

"good career choice, do you have any specific area you wanna specialize in?" My uncle asked

David swallowed his food and answered."yes. I wanna do pediatric onocology."

"nice choice. If you need some help I'm your man, I know a few Dr's looking for a apprentice."

David smiled."Thank you, that would be awesome."

We finished our breakfast and David helped me back upstairs to my room so I could change. This time he wasn't as paralyzed as last night. He was so cute with his love struck face. he handed me my shorts and shirt so i could put them on.

"your aunt and uncle are really cool." he said to me

"ya, sometimes." I replied.

"well I think they are, i mean they let me stay the night here last night."

"ya, I have to admit though  I am very surprised."

" I was to when they told me to stay, and the talk your uncle had with me, well that was kinda awkward."

"what talk?" I asked confused.

"your aunt told him that she walked in on me helping you change."

My face turned redder then a apple"oh god, what did he say?"

"just told me to be careful and he knows you will eventually experiment and he had to accept it."

I was stunned, my uncle really said that? "really? He must really like you stud, you better be careful now." I teased.

He finished helping me get dressed. I wasn't doing a whole lot today seems how I just had surgery last night. We went back down stairs and David headed home to change his cloths and shower. I laid on the couch and waited for him to come back, I was watching tv, the walking dead marathon was on so I watched that. Before I knew it I was asleep. 

I woke up and yelled to my aunt. "whats up?" She asked

"has David been back yet?" I asked her

"Ya, he went out with your uncle, they will be back later." She said.

I nodded and gave her funny look."he likes the kid, be happy." she said and walked back into the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone and text Mia.

~hey, whats up?~ i sent.

~not much, how u feeling?~

~im ok.~

~good, I cant believe her.~

~I know, but anyways, i think my aunt and uncle has been invaded by alians~

~haha, why?~

~um, David stayed the night and now hes with my uncle.~

~holy catfish batman.~

~ya, i know.~

We text back and forth for a while. She was going out with john today on his parents boat. Man I wish I wasn't stuck inside this house. This is going to be a long 6 weeks. I hope I heal fast.

I was surfing face book when the door opened and in walked My uncle and David, laughing and talking. They had a few bags in their hands. Hmmm who knew guys shopped.

"what do you got there?" I asked

"nonya." my uncle replied.

i rolled my eyes at him, sometimes he acts like a damn kid. I looked at David and shook his head"Nope I am not saying."

What the hell even my own boyfriend is on my uncles side. "Snoopy you will have to wait till next week to find out." my uncle said.  and walked away with his bags in hand.

Humph I feel back on the couch and crossed my arms like I was pouting. David laughed at me and kissed my forehead"gotta wait till your birthday beautiful." and followed my uncle.

Ugh, I hate surprises and I told them all not to get me anything for my birthday. But of course none of them listened to me. Ya I like presents but I figure instead of them getting me birthday presents and Christmas presents they could just do it all on Christmas. My birthday is November 20th and Christmas is right around the corner, makes more sense I think. But I cant tell these fools anything they don't listen.

I went back to watching the walking dead, Im on the episode where ricks wife dies after having baby kick ass. So sad. David joins me with some popcorn and 2 sodas.  We sat there watching walking dead and pigging out. for the whole day.

**********************************************************************************************************

A/N: So what do you think so far? When you think of April and David who you picture them as? Should I add a picture of them each? What do you think about what happened to April, Do you think it was done on purpose or accidental? Feed Back please. COMMENT AND VOTE.  Thanks for reading.~MUAH~ ~C~