chapter 7 stricking again

I darted out of bed so fast I fell and smashed my head, damn that hurt. I slowly got up and made my way to the nurses’ station holding my head. I had to see if Mr. Jones came back yet.

"Anything on Mr. Jones?"

"Yes, April he's in his office you can go in there"

"Thank you"

Finally, this man shows up. I really hope that this will get me out of here. Nevertheless, who knows? I tried to tell them all I did not do this. However, nope detective asshole was dead set it was mean and refused to continue his investigation with all the evidence he had on me. Yeah they had my fingerprints on the weapons, yes weapons a knife, hammer and baseball bat. They had my bloody cloths and my show prints. Pretty much the case was a sealed deal before trial. After so much talk about this and after being accused and having, the evidence shoved at me I started to believe I actually did it. I seen so many crime scene photos of my dead, mangled parents it burnt a permanent image in to my brain. However, just one little thread of me held onto my innocents.

I came to Mr. Jones office, knocked lightly, and waited for him to tell me to enter.

'It's open" he called out

"Mr. Jones, I really need to talk to you. Maybe we should also get my aunt and uncle here as well as my lawyer," I calmly stated

He looked at me with a very puzzled look not sure, if I was being sarcastic or truthful.

"Mr., Jones I have proof of my innocence and I think they need to be here too" I told him

"You have proof of your innocence you say, and what may this proof be?" he asked

"I got a letter today; it has no return address and its only signed reaper. Whoever wrote it admitted to killing my parents, here read it for yourself." I handed him the letter and envelope

He took the letter, and read it slowly. His eyes widening as he kept going. His face went white and he looked at me.

"Yeah I know I had the same expression," I simple stated

"Let’s call everyone and maybe we can get you out of here and this case reopened," he said

with a little bit of hope left in me I got a little excited, but I know what I have to do when I get out of here, I know I have to find that bastard and make sure justice is served for my parents even if it kills me.

Mr. Jones hung up the phone with the lawyer and my aunt and uncle. “They are all on their way they should be here in about 30 minutes," he told me.

"Ok, should I wait here or go back to my room?" I asked

"you can stay here I am just going to check some emails real quick then we can talk a liitle bit about all of this before your everyone gets here ok"

"ok, I kind of need to talk to you any way I had another dream but it was different, kind of" I said

Mr. Jones shook his head and went into his emails. I sat there just waiting, thinking about what my aunt and uncle might say and what the lawyer is going to do. I look over to Mr. Jones and he looks as if he just saw a ghost, something has got him startled and I do not know what.

"Mr. Jones are you ok?" I asked him

"a-april you need to read this" was all he said

I got up, went over to where he was sitting, and looked at what he was reading. It was an email all the subject said was "important" and it had attachments. I slowly started to read the content of the email.

Mr. Jones,

How are you, I see your working very well with April and she’s come a long way, It’s so unfortunate that, the innocently beautiful girl is wasting away in the asylum for nothing, yes, yes she’s innocent of killing her parents, that beautiful master piece was all me. However, just wait until you see the next masterpiece I have to present to you all. The attachments are just a little sneak peak of what has to come...April Summers I am coming for you, may not be now but I am coming for you. Good-bye my angel.

~reaper~

******************************************************************************************************

What do you think so far? thank you for the reads, the more comments the better. I am open for some ideas also. Thank you all Muah ~C~