Chapter 23 after school.

Try outs went amazing, the coach decide she was going to have new captains this year and they will be posted with the list of who made it. All the new girls where freaking out about if they made it or not. Me I wasn't really worried I'm not cocky I just know I made it, I always do.

David looked great on the field, and all the girls where looking go figure, something I will have to get used to. David and I met up out side in the court yard to head home.

"Hey beautiful, nice moves out there" he smile

"Same to you stud, all the girls where drooling."

"Ya, I know I can't help it I'm pretty sexy." he laughed

I pushed him playfully "ya well I'm sure my uncle can change that."

" I will pass, I can't wait to see you in that skimpy uniform." he raised his eye brows up and down.

" That's if I make it."

"You did you know that, you are the beauty and brains of the squad."

We walked to his car with our arms around each other.

He dropped me off at home. I went inside, my aunt and uncle weren't home yet so I just decided to get some stuff together to make dinner for them. I can't cook much but I know how to cook a few things, my favorite is shrimp and scallop stir fry so that's what I made. I only had one assignment for homework so I will do that after dinner.

~ hey what are you doing?~

David sent me a text.

~ cooking some dinner u?~

~ nothing thinking about this really sexy girl in a cheer uniform 😏~

~ well u may wanna stop it may drive u crazy~

~ I can't stop.~

~ well maybe this will help, Sara thinks ur hot.~

~ ya don't remind me, she gave me her number~

~ hahaha lucky u~

~ um no thanks I'm happy with who I got~

~ awe so sweet, Julie was telling me Sara is going to try to take u from ur girlfriend.~

~ not happening~

~ya, well I think someone got a little jealousy today at lunch.~He text back

~ya, maybe a little, I hate that girl, and I hated how she looked at you like some piece of meat.~

~ya, she is like that.~

~ya well she better back off if she knows whats good for her.~

~fiesty now aren't we?~

~um when it comes to the hottest boy in school and she wants to sink her sleazy claws into him a ya.And besides your mine.~

~hahaha, ur so cute.~

~she wont think so.~

We text back and forth till my aunt and uncle got home. We all sat down to eat dinner. My aunt was thankful I cooked she was to tried and my uncle was glad because he didn't want take out.

"So how was your first day at school?" They asked

"Good same as last year."

"Did you go to tryouts?" my aunt asked

"Sure did, coach is announcing new captains this year also."

"That's great, I'm sure you made it." My aunt said. my uncle is not to thrilled but he's happy. they will be at every game.

When dinner was done I cleaned up and started the dish washer for my aunt and then went to do my history homework. I finished that and took a shower.

I went back to my room and turned on my stereo and danced around my room. I was bored and David was busy so I cured myself. Just as I was about to do my signature dance move someone grabbed me from behind. I scream and about crapped my pants.

"Nice moves." the unknown person whispered in my ear.

"Damn you David you scared the crap out of me."

"Awe I'm sorry you look cute dancing around in your pjs."

I turned my radio down and sat on my bed. "so what you doing here?"

"Got bored and wanted to see you."

"Oh, well it's still early wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

We walked down to the basement where the theater was.

I grabbed us each a soda and some popcorn and put in fast and the furious.

David sat on the couch and I laid my head on his shoulder. I love being with him. He makes everything seem ok. When the movie was over I sat up to go turn it off when he pulled me back down to him. He grabbed my neck and moved in for a kiss, when he swiped his tongue on my lip I allowed him entrance and everything exploded from there, My body tingled and craved him. I moved myself so I was straddling him. I felt him between my legs. I wanted it so bad but I wasn't ready. I pulled away from the kiss.

" Its fine, I can wait."He said

"ok, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I will wait as long as you want me too."

Holy crap, all the other guys where always pushing it on me and here he is telling me he will wait. Here I am making out with the hottest guy in school and he wants me and he is telling me he will wait. I think I may be in love. I started kissing him again and asked him for entrance.His hands glided my hole body from my sides to my butt and my lower region screamed for attention but I ignored it. Its to soon,if he stays with me after this then I know hes not looking for sex from me and that he is with me for more then the sex.

.

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N Sorry this chapter is so short and the title is lame, had a minor brain fart. Hope you are still enjoying the book. Just a heads up the next few chapters will probably be slow and with little action. Sorry Its just how the story is playing out. But trust me the action will be back. Thanks for reading, Comment, and vote. Muah ~~C~