Chapter 8 Safe

"April who is she, who is that girl" Mr. Jones asked me

"She’s my sister"

"Your sister?"

"Yes, on my mom’s side, she is from my mom’s first marriage"

"He’s going to kill her isn't he?" I asked through sobs

"We don't know that but let’s call her and let her know what’s going on ok; we will also call her local police department to get her under surveillance."

Just as we where ending the call with my sister, everyone walked in; I ran to my aunt and cried hysterically in her arms.

"April, sweetie, what is going on?" Aunt Jenni asked

" It’s horrible, very horrible, I got a letter from someone who calls themselves the reaper that admitted to murdering my parents, they sent Mr., Jones a email saying he’s coming for me and has pictures of my sister attached to them, he said that's a sneak peak of his next master piece." I rapidly told her

Aunt Jenni's face was pale, and she just held me tight. I think she is trying to make sense of all of this just as I have been. Nevertheless, for some reason I cannot make sense of this, there is no logical reason for why someone would want to end another person’s life other than pure evil.

“Mr., Jones, I think this will be proofs enough for the judge to maybe release April and reopen the investigation" My lawyer declared.

I did not even know he was here, he must have heard what I told Aunt Jenni. This is a good thing, I will be free from here but I will not ever have a mom and dad again, and it is not fair, it is not fair that this evil man took my parents from me and now has informed us that he is coming for me. I am scared; I do not know what to do.

"OK, well you place the calls to the judge and we will be there, you make sure to tell him it’s urgent and it needs to be addressed TODAY!" Mr. Jones replied emphasizing today.

My lawyer nodded his head and walked out the door to make the calls, the rest of us just stayed there talking about what has to come. My aunt and Uncle where very concerned about his threat on me and they mentioned that they would like 24 hour watch on me and their selves. I just mainly stayed quiet, I could not respond to anything, my mind was in over drive and I was not in control. I just sat there staring blankly out the window, when............

"H-h-he's h-h-he's here" I stutter before I fall in to a dark abyss.