Chapter 43 This ends now

After David refused to let me do this alone we went back to my house. When I pulled into the drive way there was another car there. I started to panic, I told Todd not to call or say anything to anyone what the hell did he do. I got out of the car and walked through the doors. I could hear talking in the kitchen so that's where I went.

"I told you not to call anyone." I sternly said as I walked into the kitchen. I looked around and recognized the other male voices.

"Why are they here?" I snapped. David took my hand into his to calm me down.

 "April." Todd sighed " Listen, they know about all of this. They want to help and they have been helping me since day one." He admitted

 My jaw dropped. Are you kidding me? "What the hell do you mean they been helping you since day one?" I snarled. This is some sick joke. I was losing my temper very quickly. I swear I may end up killing this man myself.

 "April, calm down, I know this is all confusing to you but, we are apart of this and have been." Mr. Jones said

 " SO YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU KNEW THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME I WAS INNOCENT AND YOU STILL HELPED PUT ME AWAY." I yelled. "YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE."

 " April I'm sorry I had to go with it to make it look real."

 " You are just as crazy as the rest of these psychos." I spat at him.

 "April just listen. I became a part of this because I was able to help them, John called me after your father caught him here."

 "He caught who?" I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"John, April your aunt and uncle used john to kill your parents." 

I pulled my eyes from Mr. Jones to where John sat. When I caught his gaze I seen red, I lunged him with my hand into a fist I swung hard and connected with his face. "You killed my mother you son of a bitch." I screamed in his face. " I should rip you fucking head off." I swung again. " You lied to me, I confronted you and you lied to my face." I swung again but this time I was stopped. David grabbed me and pulled me off john. " I will murder you myself, I swear to god I will murder you." I screamed at him.

"APRIL, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN AND LISTEN TO US DAMMIT."  Todds dominating voiced echoed through the house. A voice that would normally scare the crap out of me. " I need to calm down? Are you fucking serious this guy killed my mother and your wife and you are ok with that? Are you fucking mental?" I spat back him. I never in a million years would ever think of raising my voice to this man but right now I was furious.

 " April John is just as much of a victim as you are in this whole shit parade your uncle created. they used John to get what they wanted by hitting him where it hurt ok, so calm down a listen."

 " What do you mean?" I gritted my teeth.

 " John is your twin brother April, he was adopted by the Jones right after he was born. Niathan and Jenni never wanted him they only wanted you ok. John ended up figuring out he was adopted and you where his sister and all he wanted was his family so they used what he wanted as a way to manipulate him into committing the crime. John is not the one to blame nor the one you should be taking your anger out on."

 "W-What!" my anger was slowly being replaced by regret. "I-I'm so sorry." I told john. Tears started pooling in my eyes. I have had a brother all this time and didn't know about it. I pulled away from David and pulled john into a hug. " I'M so sorry." I sobbed into his shoulder.

 " Its ok you didn't know." He said

 I pulled away and wiped the tears from my eyes attempting to regain some composer. Finding out John was my brother just added more fuel to the already lit fire. I never new that you could go from loving someone so much to hating them in a blink of a eye. With all the crap my aunt and uncle did to me already, this just added to it. They took away my mother the women who loved me, raised me, comforted me. supported me. The women who made me into the person I am today. They ruined my life, and they denied me any chance at having a relationship with my brother, something I always dreamed about. This was the last straw for me.

I slapped my hands down on the table. " Son of a bitch!" I snapped  Everyone just looked at me. I was never a angry person but when you have gone through what I have it will bring out the beast in anyone. I grabbed the keys off the counter and I stormed my way to the door.

Everyone ran after me. " April where are you going?" Todd yelled I turned and looked at all of them. "This is going to end and I am going to end this Now."