chapter 11 done deal

I made it home right before my aunt did, it was so fun I for once actually enjoyed myself and laughed for I think the first time since that's day. I actually laughed and Mia was so right, I almost forgot how hot these boys around here are. She has more guts then me though she actually talked to a group of them, but I'm to shy to do that, I mean I never used to be but now with all the media making me out to be a devil and a angel I tend to stay to myself now.

"April, would mind giving me a hand with dinner?" Aunt Jenni asked

" No, Let me just change real quick"

I love helping with making dinner it makes me feel helpful and also my aunt is teaching me how to cook, so that's a plus.

"Ok, so what our we makeing tonight?" I asked

"OK, we are going be making chicken parm tonight"

"Ok, what can i help with?"

"Grab a pan and start boiling some water while i finish breading the chicken"

I walked over to the island where the pots hung above and grab a pot. The kitchen is ridiculously large and of course its nice. I never seen such a huge kitchen until i came here.

"Ok, water is on, what next?" i asked my aunt while she was placeing the chicken into the oven.

"Go into the pantry grab a box of noodles and some sauce"

"Ok"

For the next 35 minutes it went on like that me asking what to do and my aunt responding. The timer on the oven went off telling us dinner was done. While my aunt finished up the last bit of dinner I went and set the table and placed drinks around for everyone. When I was finished my aunt was bringing dinner to the table and calling my uncle down to eat.

"So, April, how was your day today?" my uncle asked

"Its was good actually, I went to the ocean with Mia and we did some surfing, well I did some surfing she was talking to a group of boys, but I had fun"

"Well that's good"

"Did you talk to any boys?" my aunt questioned

"No, I am just getting used to being back in society, and besides the media hasn't been to kind to me, I would probably just scare them away"

"Oh, April May Summers, that is bull crap you are beautiful!" my aunt  disagreed

"Ya, well I'm sorry auntie these looks wont fix what the media has done."

"In due time dear, everyone will eventually forget about what happened and you will have boys lining up to date you." she boosted

Ya, my aunt thinks I am beautiful, she said I look just like my mom, who was super star beautiful in my aunts words. I have to agree though my mom was very beautiful, she had long brown hair, blue eyes, she had a perfectly shaped face and was blessed by god to have nice assets, which I am not so glad for.

"Um, only if i approve on him." my uncle interrupted

"Oh, great, now i will never date aunt jenni." i cried

My uncle was very over protective and well now with this new situation he is even more over protective of me.

"Just you remember there snoopy, I am a surgeon so I can dis mangle his face and fix it." he laughed back

"Ya, well i wont bring him home" i teased

Just the sight of my uncle would probably scare someone, he looks tough and rugged like some wild animal until he talks then hes like a cute little puppy.

"Then i wont let you out of the house." he teased back

"Ok you two, gessh you guys are worse then kids." my aunt jenni laughed

My uncle and I got along great, except for that dumb nickname he gave me. I got that nick name when I was like seven because I was snooping around trying to find my birthday presents and I got caught,so from there on he thinks its funny to call me snoopy. We finished up our dinner and we all cleaned up. I headed up to my room to take a show to remove all the salt water off of me.

I grabbed my pjs and headed into my bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror, those words my mom would always tell me when she caught me looking at myself. "April,you are what most girls would call true beauty, not one ounce of make up will do you justice honey you are naturally beautiful" she would always tell. Which I have to admit was pretty much true I didn't wear make up except a little mascara and eyeliner just to bring out my eyes.  I know I am pretty but I don't let it cloud my judgment or make me self conceited. I always look at other people with a open mind. Something my parents taught me, I still live by that but with super percussion you never know who you are talking too.

After my shower I went back to my room and got on Facebook to check out the latest drama. Ya I don't get why but everyone thinks that Facebook is the place to talk smack to each other. Must make them feel cool. I have one new friends request....hmm who is this. I clicked on it and didn't recognize the name but I recognized the picture. It was of the really hot brunette guy from the ocean. How did he find me.

Mia, damn her.

 ~hey u wanna tell me something?"~ i text her

~hmmm does it involve a cute brunette?~

~yes, It does, care 2 explain?~

~ummm, he asked ur name and said u where hot so i told him, no biggy~

~ya, that's a large biggy, did u ever stop to think that when he finds out who i really am he wont be interested?~

~listen apes i know what happened sucks and ruined some of ur life but its not the end of  the world, u got to live and stop letting that hold u back, not every1 is out 2 judge u.~

~idk about this~

~just accept it, its only a friends request not a damn marriage perposal~

~ok, i accepted it, but next time give a girl some noticed would ya?~

~sure thing, piece of cake~

~piece of pie~

I checked my email real quick before going to bed, the normal, junk mail, Facebook notifications, my school verification and hmm mm whats this. I clicked on the tab to open it up. I didn't recognize the name but curiosity killed the cat...

 Precious April,

I see that the last message you have read from me sent you into a steady stream of tears. How does it feel to be free again? I see that the aunt and uncle made you feel welcome like you where one of their own. I see that your sister is doing pretty good, or is she? You haven't talked to her in some time...tsk tsk. April haven't you realized that time is valuable and you should never sacrifice time and family? Well i guess what happened almost 3 months ago was not enough for you to have learned that life is too short... Its such a shame that yet another innocent life is gone because of your lack of  motivation.

~reaper~

p.s. It's to late to stop me now, the dead is done.