chapter 25 Results

After David left I went to bed, I laid there for a while. My body was so mad at me for not giving into him but I was ready and I had to make sure that's not all he wanted. When he told me he would wait I was really surprised.  I fell asleep thinking about him like every other night.

My stupid alarm woke me out of a very nice dream. I laid there for a few minutes not wanting to get up but knew I had to. I rolled out of bed and went to take a shower. I went back to my room and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tee shirt to wear.slipped on my flip flops and headed down stairs to eat breakfast.

"good morning" I greeted my aunt and uncle

"good morning." they both said back flatly. They seemed in a off mood this morning.

I sat down and ate my breakfast and it was rather quite, normally they are talking up a storm with each other or me but this morning they just sat there in silence.

"we find out who made the squad today." I told them

"that's good, I'm sure you made it." My aunt said.

My uncle just nodded and went back to the newspaper. I finished my breakfast and headed out the door to meet David who was already pulling into my driveway. I walked up to the car and got in.

"good morning beautiful."

"good morning."

"you where out the door fast this morning whats up?"

"I don't know my aunt and uncle are not acting the same as normal, must be a bad day for them."

"oh, ok. so you excited about the results today?"

"ya, i am almost positive i made it though."

We pulled into the parking lot of the school and headed to the court yard to meet Mia and John just like yesterday. After we all where together we walked into the school to look at the list of who made the squad and who didn't.

As we come around the corner there where girls walking a way with tears and with smiles. Then Sara Anderson comes storming my way stomping her feet like a little girl.

"you better not mess this up April." She said.

"mess up what?"

"you will see." and she stormed off down the hallway. She is such a drama queen.

I walked up to the list with Mia and we scanned the paper for our names. Mia's was there under SQUAD MEMBERS but I didn't see my name, my heart sank a little as I scanned the rest of the paper. They had two other categories one said CO-CAPTAIN and it listed Julies name as previous and present co captain and under that it said CAPTAIN previous Sara Anderson  new April Summers.

I about crapped myself, now I see why she was pissed I stole her position, I have to admit I was happy as hell. I placed a huge smile on my face and walked over to David.

"So did you make the squad?" He asked

"Hell ya I did and I am the new captain."

"so that's why Sara was pissed, I bet she even more pissed now that she seen us together."

"she will get over it." We both laughed and walked back to the court yard with Mia and John.

The bell rang and we headed to class. Mia and I took our normal seats while everyone else piled in.

"So I'm sure Sara is beyond pissed because of what happened." Mia said

"oh ya, I got her dream guy and her position on the squad." we both laughed.