Chapter 36 Trying to understand

I looked at David and he looked back at me. It was completely silent neither off us could speak but our expressions where the same. We both jumped when we heard a slam of the door.

"shit someones home." I said. I quickly closed out of the email and we rushed up the stairs as fast as we could. My adrenaline was pumping and I was scared I didn't know what think. I paced my room. The knee is getting alot better now. Thank god.

"what are you going to do?" David asked.

"I don't know but we cant stay here right now they will no something is wrong with me. I dont want them to know I know." I said as fast as a auctioneer would.

"ok, where do you wanna go?"

"I don't but we gotta get out of here."

We headed down stairs and out the door. I didnt say a word. We got into my car and took off. We drove for about a hour and we pulled into the In-out burger. David and I took a seat and waited to have our order taken.

" I don't understand any of this." I rested my head in my hands.

"well that makes two of us."

I went through everything that we new so far in my head. We knew john made the second account in Davids name and was the one who was contacting Sara, the reaper contacted my uncle about payment. But payment for what. I just don't know how it all fits together.I don't know how John hurting Sara has anything to do with the murder of my parents or my sister. There is no way John killed her. The waitress came over to take our order and brought me out of my thought.

"hello, what can I get you guys?" She asked

"I will take a Pepsi and a cheese burger with fries." I told her

"I will have the same but with a moutin dew." David ordered.

She wrote down our order and walked away. David and I waited for her to come back with our food.

"do you think maybe you should contact the detective guy and talk to him?" David asked.

"I don't know, that guy is a nut, he is always fast about placing blame without doing the leg work, I think maybe I should wait. I don't want anyone else to be placed behind bars for nothing."

"Well maybe we can go talk to John maybe he would know something."

"maybe."

The waitress came back with our food and we both just picked at it.Which is not like me but neither of us had much of a appetite with everything going on.. We got up and went to the register to pay and left.David called John before we left."hey bro you home?" " OK April and I are on our way."David hung up his phone and put the car in drive. We where about a hour or so from Johns house.

"so what are we going to say to him?" I asked

"I don't know, maybe start with why he put a phone in my name."

I was about to say something when my phone went off.

~Where are you?~ my aunt sent

~David and I went to get food and see a movie.~ Not completely a lie

~Ok, have fun.~

~yup, we will be home late, I have my key.~

"I got to avoid her until I can figure this out. She will know somethings wrong." I told david.

"we will"

He pulled into Johns drive way and we walked up to the door. Before we could knock John opened up.

"hey man how you been." John greeted David "well I have been better, can we talk."

John invited us in and we all walked up to his room.

"so what you wanna talk about?" John asked.

"well first lets talk about why you made a cell account in my name." David said. Johns face showed confusion."huh"

"ya, who ever text Sara was using a cell phone in my name, I went and looked into it and the id they had was yours."

"Dude are you serious? I am on my mom and dads account." John claimed.

"then why was your ID used?" David asked him

" I don't know, but it wasn't me man I swear."

"well someone is out to ruin my life, hurt April and they using you as well." David told him

"wait back up, what do you mean?" John asked.

We sat down and explained everything to John. From what happened to my parents and sister. The emails from the reaper, David getting arrested for being a suspect in Sara's accident, to what the we found through the phone company right down to the email of my uncles.

"whoa, that is like some crazy mystery movie shit right there." John said "ya just its reality and not some movie." I snapped

"ok, so what do you guys plan on doing?" he asked

"I plan on finding out this guy is and why he is doing this." I told him

"ok, well i don't know if i will be of any help. If anything crosses my mind with the Id thing I will tell you." He said

David and I just excepted it even though we both new something was off. We told John good bye and headed back to my house.

"do you believe him?" I asked David.

"I want to, but something is telling me not to."

"same here."

We pulled into my drive way and went straight to my room. I sat down and checked my emails to see if the reaper responded. And why of course he did.

April, shame on you for going through your uncles emails, those are for adult eyes only. John boy couldn't tell you anything could he. Or is he hiding something? April there is missing part to your puzzle that will shed you some light. Remember angel, look inside the box not on the outside. Soon April, I'm coming Soon

~Reaper.~

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Do I have you confused yet? DO I have you wondering? Are you second guessing who the reaper is? If so then good, Im doing a great job. Stay tuned for more updates. Aprils life is about to become even more complicated.

This Chapter is dedicated to. Suzannebowmen722 for taking a guess at who the reaper is.

Want a dedication? Solve the mystery before the book is done.