chapter 41 Johns Pov

I remember that night like it was yesterday. The night that changed my life forever, the night that ended up placing me here behind bars. I knew I should not have agreed to killing them but I did because my desire and want to have my real family and my real parents back ended up over powering my conscience telling me to just walk away.

When I walked into that home with one main goal in mind. The only thing I was think was I would finally have my family. I didn't not think for one minute about how this would affect my adopted parents or how it would affect April. I don't understand why they just didn't tell April the truth and let her decide what to do. All I was told was the only way we could be a family was if I eliminated the people stopping it. So that what I did.

 I entered the home of Todd and Chrystal Summers  Aprils adopted parents and made my way to where I heard voices.  I slowly walked into the room and there where her parents. I walked over to them and that's when I blacked out. I just kept swinging and swinging. I hit them about 30 times with the hammer in my head. I couldn't stop. When I realized that they where dead I panicked I could not believe I actually killed someone. I left the room and went to the nearest room and hit the hammer in there and wipe my hands on the cloths on the floor. My heart was on over drive and I thought for sure my heart was about to burst. I ran out of the room and down the stairs running right into someone. Shit I was caught. When I looked into the mans face I about lost it. There stood Aprils father Todd. Who did I just kill if he is standing here in frontt of me. Dammit, I fucked this up and now I will be going down for sure.

"What the hell?" Todd said

I froze I didn't know what to do. He seen my face he knew who I was. The only way out of this is to kill him too.

"John, what are you doing here?" He questioned me I slowly lifted my head and grinned evilly at the man who is stopping my family from being happy."Todd I am here to kill you."

His eyes widened and his face went pale. "what the hell?" "you are standing in my way of having my family back and I will not let it happen, I will eliminate you just like I did your wife."

 Todd just stood there for a minute, then began to go into a fit of laughter. I can not believe this man is laughing about this, does he know realize I am about til kill him?

"let me guess, Niathan set you up to this didn't he? That sorry son of a bitch is only pissed because I wouldn't agree to let him tell April the truth yet. What did he do to get you to agree?" He asked me

 "That we would be a happy family,that I would have my sister back in my life."

 "John John John, your to naive my dear son, the thing with Niathan is he will tell anyone what they wanna here to get what he wants, They never planed on you ever being a part of their family, John you where the one the gave up first, I'm sorry to tell you this son but they didn't want you, They had no choice with April because I stepped in my sister was to young and I was not going to let her lose her chance to make a life for herself. We would have taken you also but they had already agreed to give you to the Jones." He told me

My heart just dropped, Felt like someonee ripped it from my body and slammed it into the wall then cut it down the middle. I can not believe I fell for that, I can not believe I just murdered to people for something I would never have. I sat down on the chair I was confused, I didn't know what to think now, I guess this is what happens when you don't think. We have a conscience for a reason, its there to tell us to walk away from bad choices and here I am sitting in the living room with the man I was supposed to kill. How did I become so damn dumb. I always had a good head on my shoulders until I found out I had another family and sister and she had no clue. I was beyond pissed now, I needed revenge on that sorry bastard, He ruined my life 17 years ago and still is trying to ruin my life. I will not let that happen, If any one is going down for this it will be him.

I lifted my head, pure anger and hurt in my eyes. "what do we do to make sure he don't get away with this?" I growled

Todd's plan seem good but we just had to figure out how to make it work. The first thing we did was we left the house and put Todd in hiding. If we wanted this plan to work we needed to make sure no one knew that he was alive. I took him to the lake house my parents had out of the city area. No one would know he was there.  After we got him there and in with out a problem I phone my dad. He needed to know what was going on and he would know how to help. Hes a shrink for crazy people he can help us with all of this. After I got off the phone with him I made the call to Niathan to confirm it was a done deal. And left it there.

I hung up with Niathan and waited for my father to show up. The only things that ran through my head at this moment was how I was going to make this guy pay for what he has done. He has hurt me and April in so many ways now that I want him to suffer, I want him to feel that same pain. I want him to wish he never did any of this.

My only mission now was to go through with Todd's plan and make that bastard regret everything he has done. Game on you son of a bitch.

*************************************************************************************************************

A/N Sorry for the wait. Thank you all for being patient with me. Now you have some insight of how this all perspired and why. Sorry this chapter probably sucks but i felt that you all need to see john pov before I go on with the rest of the story.

So what do you think will happen now? Do you think April will be able to handle this or do you think she will break?

Comment,Share and Vote please.

Muah ~C~