Epilogue

Two years later.

"Come on April John is wait for us." David yelled up the stairs.

 " I'm coming."

After the incident that happened, I woke up in the hospital. Realizing I was not dead brought a rush of relief but sorrow also. I seen Niathan shoot David, John, Mr. Jones and my father. I was here all alone. But the nurse came in and told me I was not alone. She called the detective in to explain it all to me.

Niathan ended up killing my father and Mr. Jones but David and John survived. They only had minor injuries and would recover quickly. Niathan ended up shooting me. No I did not kill myself, I made Niathan do that for me. Detective Sharpe made it there just in time. I ended up being shot in the shoulder not the heart where Niathan was planing on shooting me.

Niathan ended up going to prison for murder and then killed himself. Jenni went to prison for accessory to murder. John was let off because of the situation. We later found out my sisters death was not connected to any of this. It was a random mugging gone bad. Sara Anderson ended up coming out of her coma and we also found out that Niathan is the one who cut her breaks causing her to crash.

After the trial was over I decided to leave California, there where to many bad memories in that state and I wanted a fresh start to life. David and John came with me to Texas. John and I now have the sibling relationship we where deprived of and David and I are still together. John and David play football for the Texas longhorns. Both homes and all assets where left to me from Niathan and Jenni and my parents. I sold both homes and everything else. I took all the money and paid for me to go to college and bought a home. Its the least they could do for me after the hell they put me through. No I do not hate them, I still talk to my aunt or should I say mom. If it wasn't for me she would of served life in prison, but I got it reduced to 10 years. Ya I know what your all think, But she is my mother and she only wanted me back. What she did is unforgivable but she is all I have left and she is the one I need to thank. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have become the person I am today. I wouldn't of had the chance at life that I have. I also know if it wasn't for her I would have had a normal life. Not every family is perfect, my was far from it but I am a strong enough person to push it behind me and move on with my life.

My past is my past and that's where I leave my future is ahead of me and I am now living in the present. We do not speak of what has happened. No one knows about our life before now and that's how it will stay because some times suppressing the past is the only way to move with your life.

"Come on April, we will be late" David yelled at me again, pulling me out of my thought " Im coming."  I walked down the stairs to meet him in the living room. We where going to meet up with my brother and some friends for dinner and night out. It feels good to finally be a normal teen.

David and I drove to the little Italian restaurant to meet everyone. We walked in and I was immediately wrapped into a hug. When I pulled away to see who it was Mia stood in front of me with a huge smile.

" Did you think you would get rid of me that easy?" She asked me. When I left California she could come with us.Here parents wouldn't allow it. But now that she is nineteen and applied to Texas university they had no choice.

 " Of course not, I just new it would be a matter of time before you showed up."

We all took our seats to eat dinner. We all talked about the up coming semester and what we all had planed.  The night went by rather quickly and it was late. We where getting ready to leave when David stopped.

" April, wait." He said.

I stopped and just looked at him. He had that look in his eyes like he needed to confess something. His eyes sparkled and his smile was ear to ear.

He took my hand. " April summers, I love you with every peace of me, we have been through hell and back in a short period of time. I can not see my life with anyone else or anywhere else but with you, not be hind you or in front of you but right by your side. Will you please make me the happiest man in the world? Will you marry me?" David proposed on one knee.

I covered my mouth as tears ran down my face. I was speechless all I could do was shake my head yes as he place a diamond ring on my finger. 

He stood up and pulled me into him and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered for us.  From that night forward the only thing life had to offer us now was nothing but pure happiness. And  that is just how I had hoped life would be. I couldn't have asked for anything else in life.

Even though my life started out as a nightmare, it will end like a fairy tale. I have the man of my dreams, my brother and all our  friends. They are our family now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

 *********************************************************************************************************

A/N This concludes my story. I want to say thank you to all my readers and any new readers. I also wanna say thank you to my supporters who helped me get my story out there by recommending it. I enjoyed writing this story. I really hope you enjoyed reading it. I will be writing another story, not sure when or what kind. If there is anything you guys want to read please tell me and maybe I can make my story based on that. I have a few ideas on stories though so this is not the last of me. I will let everyone know when my next story is up and going but in the mean time got check out a few of the books I read.

MLGonzales (under his control and losing control)

jennifer_lynnb (the austin files and Austins revenge)

Kylekay (meeting ellie, Fighter and Emery's story)

GladysVanessa ( Tattooed prince, The guy who gave up his jersey and the unexpected)

Bubblysun (baby at 23)

 Those are just a few I could think of and they are really good books give them a chance.

Once again thank you all

MUAH ~C~