Chapter 30 Hes back

Its been a few weeks now since we found out Sara intentionally dropped me. She was kicked off the squad permanently meaning she cant even tryout next year. I have been doing therapy and I am healing pretty well. My uncle and doctor think I will be healed fully for competition. Today is my my party for my 17th birthday which was actually on Tuesday but I wanted to wait to have a actual party till the weekend.  Last night was out 9th win and David did awesome.

I was getting ready to head down stairs when David appeared in my door way with a bad in his hand that said "Happy Birthday" on it.

"what is that?" I asked him

"oh, this its your birthday present."  he smiled

" I told you not to get me anything."

"well this is a more personal present that I don't think you wanna open in front of everyone." He smirked.

This boy can be such a perv sometimes so I was really scared of what it maybe.

"do I dear open it?" I cautiously asked

He handed me the bag, "well its a present for you and for my benefit as well." He laughed at me

"oh god."I said taking the bag from him.

I sat on my bed and opened it up. I pulled out a pair of pink lace under wear and a matching bra.I look straight at David with a 'are you kidding me look'

"what I think you will look sexy in it." He wiggled his eye brows.

I rolled my eyes at him and sweetly said" maybe I will model them later."

"I'm so watching that show."

I put the bag up and went down stairs to join my aunt and uncle who where setting up for my party. I invited everyone and I am sure they will all come. I have become quit popular in the past month.

After everything was set up and ready to go, people started showing up and before we knew it I had almost the whole school body at my house. We all partied until it was time to eat, which all the food was made by my aunts staff of course.

After we all ate our food everyone decided now was a good time for presents. I got a shit ton of stuff I honestly didn't need. Mia got me a pink coach bag, from her and john. A few other people gave me gift cards, David got me a necklace with our initials on it and well you already know what else. They only ones who didn't give me anything yet where my aunt and uncle. After I had opened the gifts from everyone my uncle came up to me and handed me a card.

I opened it and read it. "walk out side" was wrote on the blank card. I got up and headed out the door and everyone followed. There sat a brand new BMW. I squealed like a little girl.

"thank you, I love it." I hugged them both.

"your welcome."

Everyone admired my car then went back to party some more. Eventually the night was getting late and everyone started to leave. Thank god. I was tired and ready to crash. My aunt was picking up and I was resting my leg when the door bell rang. David answered it because we where in the living room.

"Hello, Is April Summers here?"

"yes, shes right in here." he held the door open

"hello April, its been a while." Detective Sharp greeted me.

"yes. it has." i said sitting up."do you have a new lead?" I asked quickly

"no, I am here on other matters." He replied.

"oh, ok."

"April, do you know a young lady by the name of Sara Anderson?" He asked

"yes,why." I replied

" well see Sara was in a car accident tonight and well she got banged up pretty bad."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but why are you here?"

"well its been brought to our attention that you and her may have had some history and you may have been looking for some revenge on her?"

I was shocked. Did he seriously think I caused her accident. Ya I was mad but I wasn't looking to harm her.

"Ya we had history but I wasn't looking for revenge."

"Hello, Detective what brings you here?" My aunt asked him

He told her what happened with Sara and why he was here. I guess someone cut her break line on her car and she couldn't stop she slammed into a tree at 65 miles a hour.

"well I can assure you it wasn't April. She cant get around very well." My aunt informed him

the detective took a few notes asked me a few more questions. He told us that who ever had done this left behind prints on her car and they where going to be looking for a match and if he had anymore questions he would be back.

"you ok?' David asked after the detective left

"ya, i just don't know who would do that to her." I said

"Sara has made a lot of enemy's." He said

I know she has but she must of really pissed someone off for them to do that to her. David walked me up to my room  so I could change. We both where tired so I didn't even try on what he bought me. I climbed into bed and he went home.

I laid there thinking about Sara and who could have done this to her. I eventually feel into a restless sleep. I tossed and turned all night. I woke up to a load bang. I shot up out of bed and looked around. I grabbed my crutches and walked to my aunt and uncles room. I looked in and they where both asleep. So I walked back to my room. When I walked in there was a white stuffed bear on my bed with a single rose. I smiled thinking it was David, I walked over to my bed and flipped on the lamp by my bed. There sat a bear that indeed held a rose, a black and white rose. My breathing hitched in my chest I quickly scanned my room for him, but I saw no one. I slowly picked up the bear and reveled a card under it.

I grabbed the card.

That was quit the accident you had a few weeks ago, To bad Sara couldn't keep her mouth shut about it. huh? Well know worries Angel she wont be bothering you for a while.Your welcome. Happy Birthday I hope you like the bear. Keep it close by, it may keep you safe one day. Soon April, Very Soon

~Reaper~