Chapter 12 Confirmed.

Oh my God that son of a bitch he did it again.He killed my sister. I was froze solid couldn't move, couldn't stop staring at the computer screen. Why? what is his motive. Why would someone just choose me and my family at random....Dammit April move your feet call your aunt and uncle call the cops, call your sister for pete sake. My mind telling me all these things to do but my body wont react.

Finally my body was moving but I lost my balance a few times, and dropped my phone all while screaming for my aunt and uncle.

"Oh my gosh April whats wrong" They both stormed into my room

All I could do was point to my computer where the email was still opened. They both walked over to read it. As their eyes scanned the screen their faces went pale, my aunts mouth dropped open and my uncle just stared at me.

"Have you called her?" my aunt whispered

"n-not yet"

"N-niathan, y-you ca-call the cops and April call your sister now." my aunt was able to force out with a very shaky voice.

I took my iPhone in my shaky hand and went right to my contacts and found her number imedieatly hitting call.

  ~RING,RING,RING,RING,RING~

"Hey you got my voice mail, you know what to do"

"shit voice mail" I call again

Dammit still goes to voice mail. What the hell. Please, please god let her be alive. I prayed to myself.

"April, the detectives are here, they need to talk to you." my aunt  informed me.

I got up and followed her down stairs to the foyer where detective asshole and jockstrap where standing. Ya if you cant tell I don't like them very much, they where to quick to close this case and didn't wanna listen to me or investigate further. So I ended up getting the really shit end of the deal, not just because I went to a nut house for awhile but because I lost my parents and these turds on a stick cant seem to find who did it.

"Hello, April, how are you?" Detective asshole greeted me

Really how am I, see I told you they where a bunch of damn space cadets. How is someone when they find out that their sister may have been murder.

"um, well I am very far from ok, very far from well, if I was ok you two wouldn't of been called." I retorted.That was not what i wanted to say but what i wanted to say may land me arrested.

"I see, April. We have just a few questions and then we will be in contact with the NY PD to check on the safety of your sister." Detective Ahole Responded.

"OH NO, DAMMIT I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AFTER YOU CONTACT NYPD ABOUT MY SISTER." I all yelled

No I am normally not this angry but these to dick wads bring out the devil in me, I swear. Yes they have names but I don't care to find out.

"Ok,ok April i will have detective Gray go call them while i talk to you,is that ok?" he asked

"Thank you." was all i could say.

"Ok, April just know all these questions are protocol and i have to ask them ok."

I nodded

" How did you come in contact regarding this new matter?" He questioned

"I was checking my email and I didn't recognize one so I opened it and that's when I read it and saw that it was from the reaper." I answered honestly

"Ok and do you have access to this said email?'

"Well ya its still up on my screen on my computer in my room." I replied

" Would you mind showing me?"

"No, here I will show you." I said while escorting him to my room

We walked up the never ending stairs to my room so I could show this prick the email. For some reason I get this vibe that these two think I am some nut case and I am making this all up. We reached my room and I walked over to my computer to show him the email.

"Right here in black and white officer." I pointed to my screen

He looked at the screen and read what was wrote.

"Ok, I am going to have to have my team come in and go through this, they may end up taking your computer though." he stated

" Umm, ok how long will they have it?" i questioned

"Not sure, they may not need to take it all they may need to do is access it from here." He answered.

"Ok."

We went back downstairs to see if the other detective was able to get any news on my sister. God hope shes ok.

"Gray, any word from NY PD on Aprils sister?"

"Well, sir there was a report of a unidentified body found about a few blocks from her home and there was also report of a unconscious Jane doe dropped off at the local hospital." He answered.

Oh my god my heart dropped, my vision became blurry and my breathing became erratic. I was hyperventilating. He did it, he killed her. Another family member taken from me but why what did this man want, what did I do.

"Ok, thank you." Detective Sharp nodded to the other officer.

Ya that's his actual name but i totally think my names are better.

"April, do you think if you seen pictures you could identify her?" Detective sharp asked

"y-ya,I think I can." i stated through tears

"Ok, then. Detective Gray, have NY PD send a face shot only of each women to my phone." he ordered the other detective.

"Already on that you should be getting them now." Detective gray confirmed just as detective sharps phone went off.

"Ok, April are you sure you can do this, the images are going to be very grotesque."

All I did was shook my head and squeezed my aunts hand. Oh my god I don't know if I wanna see this but I had to, I had to know for sure if she was really gone. Detective Sharp looked at both my aunt and uncle for approval before revealing me the 2 pictures. I looked at the first one, all I seen was a women with brown hair like my sister, her eyes where black and blue, her nose was crooked, there was dry blood on the corner of her mouth and a tube coming out of it. 

"That's not her." I said flatly

He nodded his head and showed me the second picture, there she was, laying there she looked asleep, her long brown hair all combed back her face so pale, her lips dry and blue looking. While I stared at the picture and my tears began to form, her eyes shot open and she said whispered to me..."help me April, Help me."