chapter 20. David POV

A/N: Please bear with me on Davids POV's they are not the easiest to do considering I am not a man. So I try my best to make them as manly as womanly possible.....Enjoy.

****************************************************************************************************************

April told me about her parents and what happened, I felt so bad for her. I don't understand how another person can take the life of another. I cant even begin to understand what she is going through. It must be tough. She is really a strong girl. After my shower I just laid in my bed with thought running through my mind of how she must have been when she heard the news. She must have been so upset. I hated the thought of her hurting like that it makes me hurt. I don't know why but the way I feel with her is totally different then how I felt with other girls.

I woke up to a text from April asking what I was doing.

~Hey, just woke up, whats up with u?~ I sent back

~oh nothing just sitting home bored~

~well give me a hour and I will be over u wont be so bored.~ I laughed at the text I sent back, man the things I would love to do to her. Just the thought made my man stand at full attention.

~haha, ok see u in a bit~

I got up and got in the shower, made this one a little colder then normal. Had to get ride of the damn hard on had. I really don't know what it is about her that does this to me but man she drives me wild. It is so hard to not just act on the thoughts running through my head.

I finished with my shower and my fantasy of April, went down stairs and grabbed a power bar and some Oj and headed to her house. I parked the bike in her drive way and went to the door. Maybe if I'm lucky shes still in her PJ's. I rang the door bell and with in seconds she was opening the door.

"hey." she smiled.

"hey beautiful." I complimented her. She was beautiful in so many ways. Not a single flaw to her that I could see. Her hair fell perfectly, her eyes so blue, her body so well maintained and her personality completely different then what someone like her would have. She is not conceited in any way. She knows she is beautiful and does not flaunt it or brag about it.

"so lets see what we can do about your boredom." I teased moving her hair out of her face.

"ya and what makes you think you can cure my boredom?"

"oh, well I'm pretty sure I have a few things one being this really nice motorcycle that is just crying for you to get back on it." I said a little arrogantly

"oh, is that so? Is it the bike crying for me to get back on it or is it the driver crying for me to wrap my arms around him? She asked me

Well, that maybe true but I am not about to admit that to her, well not yet anyways. But I couldn't help but smile at her attempt to be cocky.

"so we going for a ride or what?"

"well that is a dumb question." she answered quickly.

She garbed her things and we where off. As soon as she wrapped her arms around me my body reacted to her touch sending so many emotions through my body. I decided to take her to my little get away place. I think she might like it there, I sure hope she does. We drove to our destination. I could smell her perfume or what ever it was she was wearing. Either way it smelt nice, She had her arms wrapped around my waist and her head rested on my shoulder.

I parked the bike and she got off. She removed her helmet and her hair just fell down her back.

"where are we?" She asked looking around.