Chapter 24 David POV.

Before I knew it the weekend was over and we where back to school. I got ready to go I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt and headed to take a shower. When I was finished I grabbed the hat April got me and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I text April to see if she wanted a ride to school this morning.

~ sure do.~

~ ok I will be there in a while.~

~ ok~

I finished my breakfast. No one knows that I date April yet but I'm sure they will figure it out. It don't bother me what people are going to say. I know they will talk and say things because I'm not the type of boy who really dates girls I just sorta hooked up with a few. But with April she is totally different. When I first meet her my body reacted completely different then with any other girl. I grabbed the keys to the Porsche and headed out to leave. I'm sure April will not be to thrilled about this. I pulled into her drive way and went to go in to the house. I'm sure you think I'm rude by just walking in but every time I knocked before her Aunt always told me to just walk in. Her aunt and uncle are pretty cool.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs beadsley." I greeted them

"Good morning David, please use our names you make us feel old when you call us Mr and Mrs." Jenni told me.

April was just finishing her breakfast, man she looked so good. She was wearing a Pair of black shorts that came down right below her butt cheeks showing off her tan legs and a pink top that hugged her body oh so nicely. She had her hair down which I totally love and she wore that perfume that I liked. God she is beautiful. We headed out the door to go to school. As soon as she opened the door I seen her shoulders slump and her face said it all.

"Sorry beautiful no bike ride to school, maybe Friday night ok." I winked

She smiled at me and Said "ok"

We drove to school and I parked the car in the student parking which I have to say is dumb the teachers and seniors get the better spots. One more year for us and we will be seniors. April and I headed to the court yard to meet up with her friend and my buddy john who are also dating.

Aprils friend  greeted her and john and i did our usually hand shake. We all just hung out and talked till it was time for class. April sat between my legs on a bench and that did some crazy things to me. But i controlled  it the best I could. The bell rang letting us know it was time to head to class.

"Why are you so happy stud?" April asked curiously

" Well I am enter this school with the most beautiful girl here and she's all mine." I smiled down at her and placed my arm around her waist and she did the same. I caught a few guys staring at me and a few girls starring at her like a lion getting ready to attack its pray, but i just kept walking with that same smile on my face and one on hers.

We got to her class.

"I will see you later beautiful,"I said looking down at her

"Sure will stud." She stood on her tip toes to kiss me, I love that she is short, I seriously think she is like 5ft, I will have to ask her one day. Her and Mia went into there class and john and I headed to ours.

"so bro, hows the dating life treating you?" John asked.

"great, I got a hot girlfriend who loves my dads bike and even likes to ride on it, she has no care about what she eats, She is freaking amazing dude."

"ya, Mia is the same way, I freaking love it."

We walked into our first class and took our seats, waiting for the rest of the class to pile in. Just like last year I am swarmed by girls and so is john. Normally we would be flirting them up but not this time.