Chapter 14 What A Blast

We had a blast watching the new hunger games movie with my aunt. After the movie we went to hoopla a frozen yogurt place. By the time we got home it was almost 10 at night so mia and I went up to my room to hang out and talk while my aunt went to bed.

Mia and I just did the girl stuff ya know chat about boys and gossip about girls. we decided to get on kik and talk to some people for a little bit. (kik is a message thing the young kids use) Just when we where getting ready to sign off I received a message from someone I didn't know.

~Hello April, how are you? Your friend there with you is pretty cute, I would be a shame to have to hurt her now wouldnt it?~ ~Who is this? if this is some sick game you are playing it is not funny~

~Oh,April you know I don't play games everything I do is real~

~I dont know who the hell you are but good bye~

~Awe, don't be made April, you will know who I am soon enough, But until then good night~

"April don't worry it was probably some little kid playing a game" Mia tried to reassure me

"ya, well with whats happened to me lately I dont know. I will call detctive sharp tomrrow just to fill him in" I told her

She maybe right but I am not taking any chances anymore, and plus he threatened Mia so she may need to be watched to. I have already lost so many people I don't wanna lose any more.

***********NEXT DAY**********

Mia and I woke up and went to have some breakfast, I grabbed my phone to check for any messages and i had 4 new messages. I opened them up all but 1 was from my aunt telling me she will see me later and she has small party to attend for a grand opening of yet another restaurant and my presence will be need. Great, just what I wanna do is mingle with a bunch of rich people with snobby as kids. (note sarcasm) The other message was from a unknown number. I was a little scared to open it after that crap on KIK last night but I did any way

~hey, it was nice hanging with u yesterday, maybe we could chill sum time just us, oh and this is David~

Oh my gawd he text me, wait how did he get my number. Dammit Mia you biotch.

"Mia did you give David my number?" I questioned her

"maybe,why did he text you?"

"well duh genius." I laughed

"oh, what did he say?" she asked curiously

"he wants to hang out some time just us." i answered with a huge ass grin

Ya so I liked him a little, well I mean I think hes freaking hot. He is every girls dream he has a very very nice body, dirty brown hair, beautiful green eyes that i could stair at forever, his smile shows off his perfect teeth and his dimples. Oh ya hes Mr dreamy hes like Channing Tatum hot, and he wants to hang out with me.

"well do it girl, Im hanging with his friend john later." she smiled

Ya Mia is so boy crazy.

~Hey, sure I would like to hang out with u when is good for u?~ I text back.

~Meet me at the corner of your street at noon~

~ok,cya then~

Now I hope this is a good idea, I guess I should call my aunt real quick and tell her cause there is no way in hell I'm telling my uncle.

"hello, April is everything ok?" she answered her phone

"yes, everything is fine, I just wanted to tell you that I will be hanging out with the boy I meet at the pier."