Chapter 42

After my father told me everything and why this has happened, I felt hurt but mostly I was angry. Why couldn't they just have told me and let me decide, why did they have to take away the only people I knew as my parents. Yes my dads still alive but my mother is not, and in the end of all this I still may end up losing my father. By the time this is all over I will have no one because my aunt and uncle wanted to be selfish.

I told my father I had a Idea, rather it works I don't know, all I know is I am sick of being hurt by people who say they love me. This is not love, you do not hurt the people you love no matter what. After I told Todd my idea he wasn't to sure about it, but agreed anyway because right now there is no plan.  They are all looking at going to prison and I will have no one. So what does someone do when they are placed in this situation, how do you justify all of this? How do you keep the family you have but also make them pay for what they have done? Well here is how, you hit them where it will hurt the most that's how, and that is just what I am going to do.

But for right now, I am going to get some rest and I need to figure out what happened to David. He is innocent in this and I am not going to let my family ruin him. I will get a hold of him tomorrow. I don't know what he will do but I know that I love him to much to let him get hurt. My family is fucked in the head and he don't need to be a part of this. Even though I love him I think it maybe for the best for me to let him go right now, he has already been hurt enough and dragged into this, he don't need to go down with this.

I woke up and new that today was the day for my plan to take action. I just hope to god this works and don't back fire on me. I know I will not be the one who gets punished by the law but I do know that right now I may end up being the one who ends up suffering the most.

I grabbed my cell phone the first thing I needed to was talk to David, I am sure he is freaking out. I pulled up Davids number and hit the send button. Once it started to ring, I knew I had to do this. The third ring he picked up.

"April, where are you? Are you ok?" He sounded worried "Yes, I'm fine can you please meet me and don't tell anyone, I will explain it all when I see you."

 "Where?"

 " Meet me at your spot."

 "ok I'm leaving now."

 "ok but remember come alone and don't tell anyone."

We hung up after that. I quickly got dressed and headed down stairs. Todd was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"morning." He greeted "Morning, I am going to go meet David then I will be back. We will start this plan today."

I didn't wait for a reply I just grabbed the keys and walked out the door. Normally I would not be this bitter but right now I have to push all my emotions to the side if I want this to work. I started the car and reversed out of the drive way and went to go meet David.

It took me 15 minutes to get to the spot David showed me. I got out of my car and started walking down to the beach line. As I got closer my heart started to thump in my ears, I was getting nervous but I had to tell him. As I got to the shore I could see David waiting for me. I stopped for a minute just looking at him for a few minutes, I took in every bit of him because this maybe the last time I see him. I will never see his face, feel his touch, have him hold me. I will lose all of this because of my dysfunctional family. I shook my head, this is going to be really damn hard.

David, seen I was there and walked up to me."hey beautiful, what is going on?" He hugged me tight. All I could do at this moment was hug him back. We stood there for a few minutes like that. I didn't want this moment to end but I knew I had to tell. He deserved to know. I pulled away and looked him in the eye." David what I am about to tell you is very messed up."

We held hands and walked to the beach to sit down. He didn't say anything he just waited for me to explain. "OK first, I want you to know I love you, I never wanted you to get hurt ever. But for right now I think I need to let you go. I paused for a minute, this is so damn hard. He didn't say anything he just stared at me with blank expression so I continued " David in the last two days I have found out so much and I have found out why this has all happened, The reaper is my father and my mother was killed by someone, I don't know who it is yet but I am going to find out. My aunt and uncle set this all up because I am actually their kid my parents adopted me because they where to young to take care of me. They wanted me back and my dad said no he want to wait and have make the choice so that's how this all started. I said as fast as I could. After saying this all out loud to someone it seems crazier then ted bundy was. This type of crap on happens in the movies not real life.

"So what your saying is you aunt and uncle had your parents killed because they wanted you back?" He confirmed I nodded my head confirming what he said.

 "ok, so why are you letting me go?"

 "Because right now, I need to figure all this out and if anything happens I don't want you to get hurt anymore then you have."

 He shook his head no. "April, I cant let you do this alone, I am here for you. I know I haven't been through it all with you. You started this alone and you will not finish this alone, I am not going to walk away from you."

 "David, this is serious, people are going to be hurt bad, may even placed in jail, I don't want you to ruin your life for me. I promise once this all over with and I know it is I will find you but until then I need to do this by myself."

 "No, I will not let you do this alone, it is to dangerous for you to try to fight this battle by your self. I will be with you every step of the way, I don't care if it ruins my life as long as I have you and know you are ok."

There was no way I was going to get his to walk away so I just excepted it, he knew what he was getting into and still would walk away, I just dont know if I will be able to live with myself if something happens to him.  Like I already told myself, even though I am the victim in all of this I will end up being the one who suffers the most. No I will not go to jail or anything like that but I will lose my only family I have which will hurt but I will be ok but I lose David, I will have no reason to live.