Interdimensional Mergence (Post Completion Plot)

November 30, 2016

Dear Diary:

    Well I definitely didn't expect to return here so soon after the election entry. But our lives took a seriously bizarre and unexpected turn. And I guess in our world, you can all say 'what else is new?' considering right? But none of us had a clue that such a thing was even remotely possible with everything we'd experienced in the last half a decade. Granted this had more to do with the Watchers but we're family so we got a sneak-peak at what unfolded. I'm sure you're all ready to shake me and say 'out with it' already like Esme would. Ok, ok; here goes.

    So this began the day after Thanksgiving. And as you all know our family had gotten the power to eat food so we had the feast fit for kings and royalty at our home in Alaska. The wolves were in what humans call a 'Turkey Coma' from eating so much; more Jacob and Seth then Leah though we had the rest of the wolves as well as Charlie, Sue, and Billy come up from Forks. Everyone and there grandmother including the kitchen sink as Seth loved to say were up in Alaska with us. As you understand, now with the kids that just about everyone had in multiples, we needed more houses and rooms then humanly possible. Someone joked that Talkeetna's population quadrupled on Thanksgiving!

    But I digress, it was the evening after the big gathering and we were outside enjoying the beautiful aurora borealis that Alaska was famous for, and then it started happening. There was something strange with the sky. It seemed like the sky was being split up into multiple sections and some had stars and others didn't and the aurora borealis was becoming unstable and really wonky looking for lack of a better phrase. We all looked at it with puzzled expressions. The Watchers—well our main ones—were inside doing something but Leah called them outside to look.

"What's going on, Carlisle? Have you ever seen the sky do that before?" Edward asked me. I shook my head never taking my eyes off the sky.

"No Edward, I haven't." It reminded me only slightly of that night that prehistoric creature from a different dimension crossed into our world back in Hanover and severely hurt Jacob with its talons before Rogue, Amy, and Corin sent it back to wherever it was from.

"What's going on out here?" Rogue asked us as she walked outside and saw that everyone including the humans in town who we could see from our houses, were also standing and gazing while pointing at the sky.

"What is that?" Nessie asked in an uncertain voice. We all looked at Rogue as we often did when stuff like that didn't make sense. Surely she would know; after all, she knew practically everything!

    Rogue meanwhile, was looking at the sky with a narrowed gaze and it seemed like her eyes were darting from one strange phenomenon to another as if trying to calculate some complex equation in her brain but not coming up with a solution. There was a flash of light as if a comet had blown itself into our atmosphere but that too was gone from one side of the displaced sky into the other.

"Something is definitely not right." She said softly.

"Could you possibly make that more of an understatement?" Corin, who was pregnant and pretty hormonal, grumbled.

    Suddenly, a light came out of nowhere and a familiar figure appeared. Hades, God of the Underworld from the other side was standing in our midst like he had belonged there looking very concerned and his eyes focused on our sky.

"Well you coming here unannounced can't be good." Rogue said concerned. He nodded.

"We have the same sky over there, with some severe side effects." Rogue's eyes widened when he said that.