Time Warp

December 3, 2016

Dear Diary:

    As we continued to stare at the blue man-thing on the ground, it or he finally stirred and opened his eyes. When he did that, we noticed that his eyes were purple. Another unnerving and yet intriguing facet of this being. He looked around and when he saw us standing not far from him, he jerked to his feet. Wow, he was tall; I'd have to say that he was Alexander's height and Emmett's girth. He looked at all of us and as usual, the Watchers were bringing up the front as Emmett and Jasper flexed their muscles and with their cold stares, they were at our flanks.

"Where am I?" The blue man said in a deep baritone voice.

"Well that answers one question; he speaks English." Seth said as others nodded. At least we could understand each other.

"I asked a question." The blue man said arrogantly. Nope, not going to work. Rogue looked at him then with her eyes narrowing.

"Actually, I will be the one asking the questions seeing as you're in one of our dimensions; let's start off by what is your name and where you're from." She said coldly. The blue man looked at her and saw that she not only held his gaze but didn't blink. He sensed she wasn't one to mess around with and answered:

"I am Ronan, The Accuser."

"The Accuser? Of what? Who did you accuse?" Rosalie asked confused. We all looked at him the same way. That was one hell of a title.

"Ok Ronan, where are you from? How did you get here or rather what do you remember last?" Rogue continued.

"I am Kree from the planet Hala and the last thing I remember was being destroyed by the Guardians of the Galaxy. I was supposed to be dead but then I woke up here, wherever here is." He stopped talking then.

"So he's from a different planet and galaxy altogether; how on earth did he get here?" Edward asked.

"Earth. This is earth?" Ronan asked. Rogue nodded before answering Edward's question.

"Most likely through a time warp. But there had to be a catalyst to get him here out of all of the other dimensions. A give and take of sorts. He was brought here for a reason and in order for him to get here and not be destroyed during whichever war he was fighting back in his world; both sides and many other places got the interdimensional mergence."

"Anyone else feel like they were just clocked over the head by a Stephen King science fiction novel?" Emmett grumbled. A few nodded in agreement.

"So you are all mortal?" Ronan asked than. We shook our heads.

"No, none of us are mortal." I replied this time.

"But you are humans." He continued to try and understand who we were.

"Some version of that, I suppose." I said. He looked at me puzzled then as Rogue took over again.

"We are a combination of Watchers, vampires, and shapeshifting werewolves." She pointed to each kind as she listed us off.

"What is a shapeshifting werewolf?" Ronan asked confused and yet intrigued though you couldn't really tell his expressions from his blue black face.

    Rogue pointed to Seth who phased right in front of Ronan after stepping to the side so he wouldn't harm any of us. Ronan's eyes grew wide seeing Seth in wolf form. Seth then phased back and ran behind a tree to put clothes on before reemerging. Meanwhile, Rogue explained to Ronan that because he was chucked out into this dimension he had lost a lot of his former power which reminded me of the conversation we had the night the Pterodactyl visited when Edward asked why Rogue couldn't go to that dimension and stabilize it and her mentioning it was unknown if the Watchers would retain their powers there. Ronan obviously hadn't when he appeared on the other side.