Battle Ground Atlantic

Dear Diary:                                                        December 20, 2013

Our holiday season will be extra special this year after everything our Watchers went through; especially Rogue. Last time there was an entry in here, it actually came from Hestia herself. Now don't worry, she didn't get a hold of my diary. Basically, the Watcher that was guarding her when she woke up read her mind and then transcribed it for Rogue to give to us. Even though this battle wasn't ours—the Cullen family's—to begin with, Rogue made sure we knew everything that was going on. For a good week we didn't hear from Rogue. We had no idea where she was, all we knew was that she was preparing for war. The battle ground being the Atlantic Ocean.

Finally the day of, she came over early on and we were all waiting. She wore that dress from our first meeting day; we call it her fairy dress. In our backyard were the same 2,500 Watchers that were there the day she made her first speech regarding Hestia. It finally dawned on me what they all looked like; as before I thought they just looked like celestial beings. They looked like the elves from Lord of the Rings; except they didn't have the pointy ears and their eyes were different colors. Otherwise, you'd think they'd stepped straight out of those movies.

The other thing that finally struck my understanding was when I read Hestia's POV from the last entry; she mentioned that Rogue didn't deserve to be queen. Up until this point we had all thought Rogue was the leader of the Watchers when in reality she was and is their queen. And that explained the headpiece she wore last time and today as well. That was her crown. It wasn't a traditional crown but once again looked like something an elf would wear. She never told us this because you know Rogue; she's very down to earth and doesn't want to be treated like royalty or anything special. That would also explain why Marcus would always bow to her as did all of the other Watchers save for Alexander, Corin, Amy, and Keith.

Today though she looked every bit of the queen she was; regal, rigid, with her face full of determination. As the others watched her, she stood before the gathered crowd and said simply:

"Today we go to war! Is everyone ready?"

"HA OOH!" Came the roaring reply. Whoa, sounded like the marines.

Without so much as another word she and the others raised their hands above their heads and stared intently at the sky while their eyes flashed white. Michelle, who was staying behind along with Kim and her parents, opened a portal to show us why they were doing what they were doing. We watched intently and in total shock as a massive storm formed over the southern Atlantic Ocean. It looked like a category 5 hurricane! Apparently, Rogue had started this storm earlier on so that the humans could get used to its existence and not just have a massive hurricane pop up without so much as a warning. Now however, this storm was a monster. The strongest on record for sure; it wasn't moving however like all the other storms, it stayed in place because that's exactly what Rogue wanted it to do. It had to give a big enough cover for what was about to take place. (All photos are below and in the album).

The Watchers lowered their arms just as Rogue flew into the air and transformed......holy crap! It was just as Alexander had described. She had massive white wings that were longer than those of the largest plane on earth; the A380. And a pterodactyl couldn't as hell compete! Her outfit looked like a cross between Xena Warrior Princess and the one she wore when she fought off the children of the moon earlier this year. She had multiple swords strapped to her body just in case it came to hand to hand combat. However the one in her hand was hard to explain; again just how Alexander described it. It looked like a combination between a hammer and a sword and was literally twice the size of her body. It was "ginormous" as Jacob stuttered out.