Planning a Wedding (Alice's POV)

Dear Diary: May 9, 2013

Now that everyone was moved in and happy with their surroundings, I could get what I wanted; to plan Amy and Peter's wedding. So on a day when the sun was shining particularly bright, I took the couple into the woods and found a little lake. I brought along a notebook and my little Intel tablet. Then got down to business:

"Ok guys. You've moved in; check. You're happy with the move; check. Now it's time to plan your wedding. I'm going to ask you the basics and make everything really easy for you. So Amy, I assume you'll want a white dress?"

"Yes, Alice." Amy smiled.

"Ok, what do you want the dress to look like? I mean strapless, off the shoulder, sleeves?" I inquired.

"Hmmmm.....I think I want something with a full sleeve and lots of lace. Kind of make it medieval if possible." Amy said thoughtfully.

I clapped my hands together. "Perfect! That'll be the theme of the wedding; Medieval Romance. How does that sound?" They both smiled eagerly. I liked the way this was going.

"Ok, now cake, colors, flowers, and music?" I said quickly.

Then realized I may have been going a bit too fast. Not everyone is that quick when it comes to planning. I'm a total natural, if I do say so myself. But Amy surprised me, she had been thinking about it too.

"Ok Alice, I love strawberries, so if you can make the cake look like a castle and have strawberries inside, that would be awesome! Let's make the colors burgundy and green. We like hydrangeas, moss, and roses. And we'll let you pick the music." Amy said. Peter was nodding.

"Wow! I'm so proud of you guys!" I hugged them both. Then I said: "Ok so do you want to walk down the aisle to the 'Here Comes the Bride Song' or something else?"

"We prefer Pachelbel Canon." Peter spoke up to my surprise. I didn't know he liked Classical music but that didn't really surprise me much.

"Check! Ok let's see what else do I need from you......hmmm....what about food?"

"Anything Esme makes is good enough for me. She's so talented!" Amy said.

"Alright, I'll let her know. Alright guys, I'll let you go and play and if I need anything else I'll let you know but I think I have a pretty good idea of what I need. I promise to make it absolutely perfect!" I exclaimed.

"We believe you Alice." Amy smiled.

Then we said goodbye and parted ways. I ran back to the house and bolted up the stairs. I closed the door to my and Jazz's room. I plopped down in my favorite location; my amazingly huge walk-in closet and began making notes and sketches. I decided that I needed about a month to get everything ready. I was going to go online and look at the most perfect dress for Amy. Music was the easiest since we had a lot of talented musicians in the house and Edward could play Pachelbel Canon for Amy's walk down the aisle. Food wasn't much harder; Esme with the help of Bella and Rosalie could whip up a feast for the Gods. Hell, even the Gods don't have feasts this amazing!

Burgundy and green are beautiful colors that look really well together. Moss is so easy to find in New Hampshire. We have a ton in the forest behind our house! Just then I remembered something I forgot to ask Amy and grabbed my cell phone, dialed her number and waited:

"Hello?"

"Hey, Amy! I totally forgot one of the most important things. How many bridesmaids and who's the maid of honor and flower girl? What color should the dresses be?"