Decisions Decisions (Charlie's POV)

Dear Diary: May 14, 2013

Holy hell! I'm glowing! Just when I thought nothing else could possibly surprise me, I was turned into a walking firefly! And to make things just slightly more interesting, Sue was glowing too. I bet that if we were to walk into downtown Hanover, we would light up half the town! Anyways, enough complaining. I had to really think about this. We both did.

After we had all walked into the house and Edward had taken our bags upstairs, about a half hour later, there was food available and Sue and I along with the wolves, Watchers, and my gorgeous granddaughter who looked more 14 then 5, sat down at the table. I shuddered when I did the math in my head. Bella looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. I told myself to cool it and just shrugged in her direction.

I knew that regardless of what Sue and I decided, our lives would never be the same again. I mean mine more than hers. She already knew the whole wolf and vampire thing. Granted the whole Watcher thing stunned her as much as it did me. Who could have guessed that these kinds of Gods......erm.........immortals walked this earth? Hell, who would have guessed my daughter was a vampire?! Just then Sue nudged me, I realized everyone was staring at me. I looked at Edward who was smiling though perplexed; Ha! Now he knew how I felt 98% of the time! His grin widened at that. In the time it took for the food to get ready, the Cullen clan had told me about how some vampires have gifts. They explained who from their family was gifted. I was not at all surprised that my Bella fell into that category. Anyways, Sue spoke up to get me out of whatever brain trance I was in:

"Charlie, eat will you? Your food is getting cold!"

"Sorry. I......I......... was just thinking."

"We know!" Edward, Corin, Keith, Michelle, Alexander, and Rogue said in unison. Then everyone laughed.

Having one mind reader is pretty creepy but having 6 in one room plus one on the way home from her honeymoon from what I learned......well I just had to try to keep my thoughts in one location.

"Yeah, good luck with that." Keith mumbled to me with a grin.

"Oh for Pete's sake, will you guys stop that?!" I protested.

"What's the matter now dad?" Bella said exasperated.

"They are reading my damned mind! I can't think anything with these people around!" I whined.

"Welcome to the family. Now you know how we feel." Jacob grumbled.

"Don't even start Jacob! You and your pack can read each other's minds too, can't you?"

"Yeah but, we can only read each other's minds when we're in wolf form and even then not everyone else's in a 2 square mile radius!" Jacob protested in his own defense.

The rest of the family, wolves, and Watchers were watching our exchange with great interest and were all grinning. They were having fun. I was so glad we were entertaining them......NOT! At that Corin grinned and winked at me. I groaned again and dug into my food. For all my bitching and groaning, I had to say Esme was a divine cook. It seemed like I ate 5 days' worth of food before I was full. After dinner we all gathered back in the living room, when the door opened and in walked who I assumed to be Peter and Amy; from the nod I got from Edward, I assumed correctly.

The rest of the family briefly forgot about Sue and I, and went to hug and welcome the honeymooners home. Then Carlisle introduced them to us. Peter looked a bit shocked by our shiny exterior but Amy just shook our hands, smiled, and welcomed us. Great, another mind reader......erm......I mean Watcher. Suddenly, Amy remembered something and said she'll be right back; she then vanished right before our eyes. Sue and I gasped. We hadn't seen that before. Alexander spoke up and explained: