The End of the Diary

A few months later.....

Dear Diary:

This is my final entry. I know I said that once before but this time, I asked Rogue to look into our future and for at least the next 100 years, we will be left alone. But I did want to give you an update on everything that has happened in here since I have last written including introducing you to the children that our Alaska couples (all pictured above, along with other important couples from our lives) have had in the few years in between when I finished the diary the last time.

Ronan, Crystal, and Luna are living happily and safely in their spaceship looking fortress deep in the forest near Aries' own living quarters. The other side has proven to be the perfect place for them to live. Ronan and Crystal had renewed their vows so that their marriage would be accepted in the new world they now called home. We're all happy that it finally worked out for them all. Rogue also mentioned that nobody has heard a peep from Michael since his semi-public humiliation months before. She is very much enjoying the peace and quiet as is Alexander. One less idiot to deal with.

You recall that in the entries previously, Rogue had changed the laws for all supernatural beings that wanted to have children, could. This included of course her own Watchers that didn't live in Alaska with us as well. We were glad to hear that a few months ago, Nahuel and his mate Shantra had a daughter of their own. Benjamin and Tia are also looking forward to starting a family back in Egypt. He had split from his creator Amun and Kebi and both are living in a different location. He was tired of Amun's tyrannical behavior. There's a probability that they will move out of Egypt entirely and perhaps go to Turkey or India for a while.

All of our other vampire friends that you all got a chance to read about during our battle with the Volturi, have been living in peace and haven't really thought about kids but will let the Watchers know if and when they're interested. Peter and Charlotte have visited us once and got a chance to meet the brood. They were overwhelmed but left in a good mood, laughing the entire way about how we went from a vampire coven to a supernatural zoo.

I know you have all been waiting so here's my breakdown of all the couples and kids. For starters, as you remember neither Esme and I nor Rogue and Alexander wanted kids and considered the new incoming youngsters our grandkids. We have stayed true to our words. Even though Bella and Edward accepted the gift that was offered, they too had decided that Nessie was enough for them. The only other couple not interested in having their own children, were Carmen and Eleazer. They had their hands full with everyone else's which suited them just fine. Since pretty much every one else had multiples, I can't entirely do them in chronological order but I'll do my best.

Also, a few couples changed their last names or added last names if they hadn't had them previously. Notice, that vampire couples didn't have middle names for their kids like the hybrids did. Ok, ok....here we go (Alice is over my shoulder directing and I'm getting full stink eye; sheesh!):

• Leah and Keith Clark: Sava McKinley Clark (first child born to immortals), Savannah Spring and Samantha Summer Clark (twins).

• Rosalie and Emmett Cullen: Henry and Vera Cullen (twins).

• Seth and Corin Clearwater: Eleni Heart-Song Clearwater

• Jasper Whitlock and Alice Cullen-Whitlock: Mary Whitlock (Using Alice's human first name)

• Marcus and Tanya Melanides: Catherine, Irina, Alexandra (Sasha), and Andrea Melanides. (Irina and Alexandra or Sasha were named after Tanya and Kate's sister and mother respectively).

• Kate and Garrett Jones: Nicholas, David, and Lauren Jones (Garrett never had a last name and he wanted an American one).

• Amy and Peter Bailey: Liam Andre and Constantine Murphy Bailey (a nod toward their Greek and Irish heritages respectively).

• Renesmee and Jacob Black: Sarabella Willow and Masen Wilde Black (twins).

The only ones who haven't had a turn with having kids are Michelle and Kim but they are next and are looking forward to it. They have decided that in order to keep it in the family, Kim's brother Pierre would provide the 'donation' and Michelle was very much looking forward to feeling what it's like to be pregnant. She and Nessie talk about it non-stop. It's very cute. Kim has never really been a softy but she practically melts over little Sarabella and Masen. She'll make a great mom, they both will.

Now that Alice was satisfied with my rundown of the family, I can write the rest of my grand finale or end of the diary. I love that little pixie but boy can she be bossy! I'm glad she left my office. Last time I spoke to Charlie, he told me that because of how many kids our couples have had, we had probably doubled the population of Alaska. He was getting used to being great-grand dad. He has decided that he wanted Sarabella and Masen to call him 'Pop' it would make him feel less ancient. Hey, whatever worked!

Nessie was also almost done with her nursing license and would come on staff with me full time. Corin, Michelle, and Kim were already working with me. My Talkeetna clinic had expanded in that it helped a lot of the neighboring towns out as well. I have also heard from Hanover and the hospital and Bill Connolly was happily retired as was Betsy. All of the other nurses and doctors were still there. Charlotte loved sending Nessie old fashioned letters when she had time and after learning that Nessie was pregnant, sent a whole slew of gifts one of which made all of our hearts seize. It was Courage the bear that was passed between them when Nessie had broken her leg way back when and then that whole awful deal with Carrie. Charlotte had made the bear a new outfit fit for the Alaska cold. It now sat prominently in the living room.

In a way that bear, brought us all full circle of how far we had come in just a few short human years. Rogue also gave Nessie another amazing gift for the New Year. She made Sparkles immortal and invincible. First dog ever to join our supernatural existence; we all joked that Sparkles was now a Watcher in his own right though he couldn't fly or have any powers aside from the immortality and invincibility. But it made the whole family jubilant because that dog was like a mini human and we had grown so fond of him. We knew that when he died, it would be a very hard blow for us all especially for Nessie and Rogue didn't want Nessie to go through any more pain so she fixed the problem. Wasn't our Watcher Queen amazing?

As I sit and watch a practical blizzard outside and certain members of my family having a snowball fight, I think back to everything that has happened. All the way back to the start of my own existence in this crazy but wonderful world. And the start of the Watchers as well as where they came from. I really am feeling a true moment of peace. I must admit though, I've had a lot of these types of moments before. We've come so far; so many journeys, twists, turns, falls, losses, and wins. We've learned and seen so much.

No matter how hard it has been, I can say I regret none of it for even for us immortals, it has made us stronger within our souls and I truly believe that all of us have them; souls you know? That there is a heaven for us immortals too; it was proven to Tanya and me by the visits of Irina and my father. Higher powers work wonders in the universe. And with that, I'm going to finish this magnificent project that I was honored to work and you weren't bored enough to read.

Just because you won't hear from me with new things anymore, doesn't mean I'm gone. I'll always be here with my family, not too far from your imagination. You have been faithful and wonderful readers. Just remember to love one another and cherish those you hold dear. I will leave off with a lovely piece of music by the Gregorian Monks aptly entitled 'Moment of Peace'. I hope it brings you the peace that I feel now knowing my family and I will be around for at least another century or two.

Farewell.

~Carlisle Cullen

***Author's note: I started writing this diary in April of 2013 and originally finished in Dec. of 2014. But I returned two years later to write one last plot. Thank you all again for coming on this adventure with me from the very beginning. It's been an honor. This diary will always be here for you to read and re-read and rediscover. May you all be eternally blessed. Peace be with you all. Thank you so much again! ~xoxo Olga***

***The End***