Chapter Eleven, Dawn's POV,

I am kissing her and she's letting me. I have no idea how she feels about this, all I know is that love has taken over all of my senses. I want to kiss her forever, her soft lips taste like heaven and her face is all red. She is blushing, I probably am too. I want to kiss her deeper, explore the caverns of her mouth. But I can't without her consent, my body won't let me without her consent so I stare into her chocolate chip eyes. She stares at me and now she is smiling. I don't care if we get caught kissing, I love her. Her hair falls into her face while she looks at me, so I brush them out of the way for her and tuck it behind her ears, just so I can see her beautiful face. Man, love is like a drug, it can make you forget everything. Like how her parents are going to jail, and how the police will arrest us if they find out that I kissed her and she allowed me to. She makes everything go away. Everything except for the angry guard bursting in through the doorway. I jump away from Zyra and crawl behind her bed, but too late, the guard knows I am here. He comes around to the side of the bed I am hiding and yanks me to my feet. Zyra sits in her bed watching the horror unfold. The policeman quickly handcuffs me and yanks me towards the door without saying a word. Zyra is trying to get out of bed and help me but she can't.

"Dawn!" She yells.

"I'll be okay!" I yell back at her while the policeman drags me down the halls of patients.

They might send me to a juvenile detention center somewhere. What if they make Zyra get a restraining order against me? I don't fight the cop, knowing that whatever I do, he'll outsmart me. I start to cry and tears pour down my cheeks. I have no idea how I'll survive without her. I have no idea what they will do to me. People stop and stare, mostly nurses and doctors on a break, then I see her. I see that doctor who didn't like me standing in front of a computer screen. On it, it shows Zyra pounding on her door while crying, then she falls to the floor, curled up in a big ball of sadness. This makes me cry harder. I shouldn't have kissed her. I shouldn't love her, I shouldn't have done this at all. But there's no going back, and that was the best kiss I have ever had.