Chapter Fourteen, Zyra's POV,

The child protective services did their promise well. They rescued me from the hospital and put the evil doctor in jail. They found out from her were the place Dawn was. Then they told me that they are going to take me over to one of the orphanages at the edge of town where I'll be safe. I had no idea what they were going to do to find everyone at the place but I trusted them. Especially the service agent who was assigned to me, he was the one who was in my hospital room a few days ago. He made sure to give me food and water, always asking if I was okay. He also was the one who got us a Taxi to take us to the orphanage. Now I am at the orphanage sitting on the bottom on a bunk bed in a huge room. About a hundred bunk beds are here for everyone including me and were Dawn is being rescued from. I sit there, leaning against the wall, playing on my phone. My bunk was located right next to the huge double doors that lead into the huge living room. Each bunk has a blue blanket, white pillow, white sheets, and a little package of necessities that vary from boy to girl. Next to each pair of bunk beds is a dresser to put all of our clothing, if any. The boys side of the room is opposite mine. I am alone in this room until Mark comes in and sits down on the bunk in front of me. He is smiling in such a professional way, I have no idea how he does it.

"We found where Dawn and the other Tweens and Teens are, they are coming in our private helicopter, they will be here soon," He says.

I look up at him. I smile. She will be here soon, I'll get to see her beautiful face, blue streaked hair, lovely icy eyes, nice plump lips. I'll get to see her again, that's all I have ever wanted since she was taken away from me. I don't realize that Mark is talking until he asks me if I was listening. I shake my head, no, and he carefully explains that all the people at the place Dawn was sent too, are either gay, lesbian, pansexual, asexual, or bisexual. I try to listen but I keep spacing out. I must look dazed because Mark asks me what's wrong. I shake my head and say nothing, but that couldn't be far from the truth. What if Dawn has changed? What if she no longer loves me the way I do? I can't think straight as tears begin to sting my eyes. Mark looks at me then puts his hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Zyra?" He says to me with a concerned look on his face.

I look away and towards the door.

"Nothing, my head just hurts a little," I say quietly.

He stands up quickly and starts walking towards the door.

"I'll get you an aspirin," He says and walks out of the door.

Now I am alone again. Confused, lonely, excited, scared, any synonym of them. Then I hear a rumble and a bunch of shouts. I look outside the door to see about a hundred Tweens and Teens, they all stand around admiring the beauty of the living room. A few of them sit down on the furniture. I quickly get off my bunk and open the door to the room. I have a mission, and that's to find Dawn. The hundreds of kids all wear orange jumpsuits but every one of them looks different. I get lost in the crowd until someone grabs my arm and pulls me onto a couch. I look to see who it is and gasp. A single tear escapes my eye and I pull her into a hug. She is laughing and so am I. I can't believe she is here and in my arms. I have to tell her I love her before it's too late.

"I love you," I say quietly into her ear.

"I love you too," She says and caresses my back once again.