Chapter Eighteen, Dawn's POV,

Seriously, Sarah is amazing! She plays guitar and is super good at it! Also, she told me everything about this place straight out, not in little pieces. To sum it all up, a lot of people in this orphanage have mental disabilities. Like Autism and Bipolar, they are really bad mental illnesses. But she told me that here in this orphanage, there's no time for shame or being out down, only time for doing what you want! So basically we talked a while, I showed her my music, drums, etc, and I got around to telling her about my relationship with Zyra. She told me that is was cool we had a relationship, but to stay away from the Mrs. Anderson when holding hands or whatever in the future. Right now we are sitting on my bed and I am showing her my latest song. It's the one I wrote when I got here about all my struggles and everything. She loves it.

"Let me go get my guitar from my room real quick, I could play bass guitar for it!" She says with a smile and dashes out of the room.

When she runs back in with her guitar, I get a paper and a pencil, then we get to work making her guitar fit into my drumming. We have a lot of fun doing it, we don't even get done by the time dinner's done. I have never felt happier than this talking about playing instruments. I wouldn't mind if every day here was like this.