Chapter Sixteen, Dawn's POV,

Soon all of us are done eating and the parents start to arrive for the other children. Zyra and I watch, while holding hands, each kid start yelling at their parents as they arrive and hug them. After about four kids reuniting with their parents, I turn to Zyra.

"Do you want to go back in the room?" I say to her over the sound of yet another kid screaming.

She nods her head early and that's when I hear it.

"Dawn!" I hear my brother scream over everyone else.

I turn around and see him running towards me. My little brother looks older somehow. He has bags under his eyes but he's smiling and tears are running down his cheeks. He starts to run towards me and I can't help but think of how he got here. He runs up to me and hugs me. I hug him back tightly as if it was our last hug ever. Then he pulls away and looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I am a sorry sister, I tracked your phone to here so I could say hi, but I have to leave because mom and dad don't know I am here," He says and hugs me again.

Then he turns around and takes off running for the door. Tears start to form in my eyes and run down my cheeks. Zyra pulls me into a tight hug and wipes away my tears will her sleeve. She looks up at me and I can see it in her eyes. Our fun day has come to an end.