Chapter Nineteen, Dawn's POV,

Chapter Nineteen, Insane,

They found out that her phone is moving way too fast for her to be running, so she must be on a train, plus she is in New Jersey now. They kept asking me if I knew why she would be going there and I said I didn't know. They checked her room, they checked everywhere they have ever seen her and what they find breaks my heart. They find a tiny note written to me on her bed. They went off to track down the train and get her, but I stayed in her room. I read the note over and over again. Each time I did, more and more tears would fall down my cheeks. Here is what it says. 

Dear Dawn, 

My brain has taken over me. It just wants to be happy and my brain is forcing me back to where I born so I can be happy. Please don't let them find me. Please don't let them save me. 

That's all it says. Tears are falling down my face. All the police say that she has developed some kind of mental disorder that is doing this to her. I just want to see her and tell her everything is alright. They won't let me go with them to get her at the train station. They said I should stay here so I'll be safe. I just want to see Zyra again, that's all I want. I want to apologize for not spending much time with her. Anger and rage build up inside my bones and I feel like I want to throw something. 

Then I hear a strange voice. "Dawn......run........run.....run" I hear the words clang over and over ominously in my head.

I might be going crazy. My mind gets fuzzy and the world starts to blur. My feet are starting to run but I can't see where. I can't control my brain, it's like there is someone controlling it. Then I feel the heat, wind, and realize I am outside. I hear someone running after me fast, so mind says to book it towards the woods. I run and I run, faster than I have ever gone before. I am going insane. I can't help it but I am. My grip on reality starts to falter and soon I am one the ground, staring up at the sky, and saying nonsense words. I am breaking down. The reality is fading! Someone help me get out of my brain!