Chapter Thirteen, Zyra's POV,

I wish I knew what Dawn was doing. I wish she was here to hold me and tell me to calm down. They still have me locked in my room, they won't let me out whatsoever. Dawn's last words to me always ring loudly in my ears. Those words made me feel if she'll try to to get back to me and help me, save me. I know now that's never going to happen. They told me that I am safe without her here and that I am finally able to speak my mind. They think she was blackmailing me. They think everything I have gone through was a part of a stupid scam! Doctors, nurses, police, they are all so stupid. Dawn saved my life, she saved me. I would not be alive if she didn't come and save me. I realize now that I feel like I love her more than words can say. I can't bare life without her. Then the evil nurse comes into my room with an Ipad in her hands. She is smirking at me and I want to hurt her. They put restraints on me so I couldn't escape, I hate it. She then walks to the right side of my bed holding the Ipad out in front of her. She shoves it in my face and plays a video. It's HD and what I see shocks me. Dawn is there kissing a guy. I feel nauseated and my eyes crowded with tears. That guy must have forced her to kiss him. I won't believe otherwise. A single tear slides down my cheek and the evil doctor walks towards the computer showing my vitals. I can feel my heart rate increasing. What if she knows that I feel the same away about Dawn as she does me? She turns around with amusement on her face.

"Do you like her?" She says bitterly, her cold eyes staring into my soul.

"As.....a.....um...friend...yeah I am just worried about her" I stutter.

The doctor holds the Ipad in a stance like she's recording with it and she fake smiles at me.

"Okay, so what were your thoughts about Dawn kissing you?" She says to me. 

I am frantic. I don't want her to know that it felt amazing. But I have to lie, I have too. For Dawn's and my own sake, I must lie. Then an idea sprouted in my head. My phone which is on my bedside table has the number of child protective services. They would know what to do because I am one hundred percent sure what she is doing is not legal.

"I felt that I didn't feel the same way about her," I say with some newfound strength even though what I said was untrue.

The doctor stops recording the video, then she leaves the room with no say of where she is going. I need to find a way out of these restraints so I can get to my phone and call them. Then I had an ingenious idea.

"Hey, Siri!!" I say quietly.

My phone turns on to Siri and I ask it to call the child protective services. I have to do this. It's the only way I will ever get to be safe again. It's the only way I will be able to be alone and safe. Once the call comes in, I tell the services everything. Everything about me and Dawn, (Except that I felt the same way about her), and everything about the evil doctors. They told me that they would hunt down all of these people immediately and arrest them. They said they would save me, and the Tweens/Teens at the place Dawn was sent. Then he told me that he was going to hang up so that they could go to work, and I didn't argue. I couldn't wait to be saved. I couldn't wait to see Dawn again.