Chapter Twenty, Zyra's POV,

I wake up and my body feels better. I look up and see three policewomen surrounding we with a doctor standing by their sides. They must have found me! They must have taken me from my home! I try to get out of bed and run, but I am restrained to the table by leather straps. The policewoman step away from me and I can see I am not in a regular hospital. The walls are padded and white and there is nothing here but the hospital bed, and the people. The nurse feels my forehead and then steps back. I try to speak but nothing comes out. I can move every other body part fine except for my vocal cords.

"Number One, You are in an urgent care facility for the mentally ill, Two you either have bipolar depression, psychosis, or schizophrenia, Three, you are going to live here, take your pills, eat, and recover, okay?" The nurse says in a sweet voice.

I am mentally ill. Everything from the past night comes flooding back to me. I ran away to my old house. Now I am here, strapped up, and insane. The policewoman step back even further and put their backs on the walls so robotically and in sync, it sent shivers down my spine. The nurse is still looking at me with a gentle face and relaxed posture. She wears a white jumpsuit with her black hair neatly tied in a bun.

"Don't worry Zyra, we will let you out of your straps now, you will have to stay in this room and think, you will try your hardest to take control of your body, we will be in every three hours with food, a bucket for waste, and some stuff for you to do" She says kindly.

Then she starts to undo my strap buckles. I don't kick or punch, I stay still because the guards are watching me intensely and if I step out of line, I am afraid of what will come next. The second she unstraps the last buckle, she turns around and moves towards one of the walls. She doesn't stop walking when she gets inches from the wall and walks straight through it. I have no idea what to think. Is she some kind of ghost or something? Then the guards start to fade away. I sit on the bed paralyzed with shock and with fear. I start to breathe heavily. No, no, no, no, no, no. I can't have a panic attack in this strange place. No one will be here to help me remain calm before I stop breathing. My head starts to feel funny and fuzzy, I start to fall into a deep sleep. I wish I was anywhere but here. Literally, things could not get worse! Anywhere but here would be better than this place! A sewer, an orphanage, the stone age! Somewhere where there are not ghost figures that are weird and creep me out and I am not in a padded cell. Anywhere but here!