Chapter Twelve, Dawn's POV,

Chapter Twelve, Falling Off the Rainbow,

I sit in a jail cell. The policeman took me here so he could talk with others about what to do with me. I sit and think about Zyra. I am such an idiot to have kissed her. I shouldn't have done it, now I am here. It felt so good and so natural but everyone thinks it's so wrong. I think about what I saw on the computer screen, they trapped Zyra in her room like how I am trapped in this cell. Then a police officer comes to the front of my cell. He looks at me in disgust.

"We have made a decision for you delinquent, you're going to the no rainbows camp for two weeks," He says quickly, "So we are taking you there right away so you can learn right from wrong"

My hands are still in cuffs, the police officer opens the cell and yanks me up. He drags me through hallways of white doors and walls until we get to a glass door. Outside the door is a black car with pitch black windows. Theirs two female police woman standing in front of it, one of them sees me and opens the door. I can't think anymore. I can't believe that this has happened to me. But I know that escape is inevitable. Their are too many police around me and if I could away, I wouldn't be able to get these cuffs off. They push me into the car and shut the door. I now sit in an all padded room inside the car that's small with no windows. It's dark and I shiver. I crawl into a corner of the car and it lurches forward. I don't feel happy, nor sad. I don't feel anything at all. They probably won't let me see her ever again. My mind is now fuzzy and I feel as if I can't think straight. The air smells weird and sweet like lemon mixed with berries. Soon enough, I pass out.