Chapter Twenty-Six, Dawn's POV,

After I reached the last step and heard that, I dashed to my room to see Ora sitting on my bed reading my music. She is smiling and humming the tune to my song. I can't believe she would go and look at my work without asking! It's my property! But she could make me a star, a hugely famous person!

"Wow, wow, wow, Dawn your music is amazing! I love your song called my poison! It's amazing! Exactly because you also wrote guitar music to it! Could you play it for me? And sing it too? This is a complete work of art Dawn! We could get you a place in the music school I work for called Forda, you would fit right in! I would be your agent and could book you gigs! We could hook you up with some background singers and guitar players, maybe a bass or two, make you an amazing band!" She rants.

Adrenaline starts to pump through my veins. Getting my own band? With my own guitarist and bass player? It all sounds like a dream come true. Getting booked gigs and playing in front of huge audiences! My wildest dreams might come true. Ora grins at me and holds out my music to me. I grab it and sit down at my drum kit. I put the music on the stand and then start to play. I am worried I will be a little rusty because I haven't played in so long but Ora seems to love it. When I get to the chorus she squeals in delight and claps her hands together. Then I get around to playing the last note of the song and singing to last breath, she looks at me with a fiery passion in her eyes.

"That's it! Pack up all of your things! I will get someone to get all your percussion instruments, we are going to New York! Let me go get us first class tickets and a car to take us and we will leave tomorrow!" She says brightly and walks out of the room.

I am dumbfounded. How could she expect me to pack up everything and leave Telford to become a star? I mean I want to with all my heart but I'll never see Zyra again. I'll probably get to see her over video chat and stuff but not in real life. I sit on my chair for my drum kit, paralyzed with shock. Ora comes back into the room and pulls me off of the chair.

"Come on Dawn, you have your whole career in front of you! If you don't do this now, you may never get a chance like this again!" She says lightly.

That's what sets me off packing. I will never get a chance like this again, ever! So I take my suitcases out of my closet and look back up at Ora.

"Could the people who are getting my drum kit and other percussion instruments bring my music by other composers?" I ask her as she peeks in my closet.

"Of course dear! Anything for the newest rockstar!" She says and walks out of the room.

I begin to pack and push all thoughts of Zyra out of my mind. I focus on my career ahead of me. I first pack all of my clothing into one suitcase along with my hair care products. Then I get my carry-on bag and pack two sets of clothing, my laptop and headphones, my lucky drumsticks (I have had them since I was a child), some paper with pencils in case I get any ideas for any songs, and little necessities like my toothbrush and toothpaste. I pack everything else that I can in my other suitcase, it mostly consists of books and school items plus my songwriting book and my stack of pencils. I also decide to put my only blanket and pillow that the services salvaged from my family in there as well. I step back and smile at my suitcases nicely packed and ready to go. Soon I will be a star!