Chapter Twenty-Four, Dawn's POV,

Chapter Twenty-four, Answers,

It's noon and Zyra and I are watching a movie on my laptop. We are sitting on my bed, hand and hand, together. I couldn't be happier. Well, there is a lot of ways this could be happier, but that is not the point. The point is that I felt content and happy now. They let me go back to the orphanage with Zyra last night, I just have to use a wheelchair to walk. We still have no idea why the government took Zyra or what her parents are getting sentenced for in jail. I have no idea where my parents are or where my brother is, I just hope he's okay. I also have no idea why I was sent to that no rainbows camp, then rescued a day later. Zyra is leaning against my bedpost and notices me staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asks me and squeezes my hand.

I shake my head and focus my attention back on the movie, "Because there are so many questions we still need to be answered" I say.

She shifts her weight and leans her head onto my shoulder. She sighs.

"I know, I have a lot of questions too, we just have to wait until we can find someone to answer them," She says softly, "Anyway nothing that is said will change my opinion on our relationship"

I laugh slightly, "And what are your opinions on our relationship?"

She waits a couple seconds before finally saying what I have been waiting to hear since I first meet her, "That we love each other so much that we are each other's saviors"

I turn my head and kiss her on the forehead. She smiles and then we focus ourselves back on the movie. A minute or two later we hear a knock on the door. Since I can not stand up and get it, Zyra gets off the bed and opens the door. I see the person named Thea from the services standing in the doorway smiling at us.

"Hello, Zyra, Dawn, I know you don't know me Zyra, but Dawn does, I am from the child protective services and I am here to give both of you answers to all of your questions as I can," She says happily as if she had not a care in the world.

I slide myself off the bed and onto my wheelchair. Zyra turns to me with a questioning look on her face but doesn't say anything.

"Okay, now I need both of you to come with me to the office room," She says and turns around.

She starts to walk down the hallway and we follow her. I had no idea that this orphanage even had an office room before Thea stopped at an unmarked door and opens it. Inside there is a conference desk with chairs surrounding it, all except for one spot which I am sure is meant for me. People I don't know crowd the table, they look like lawyers or something like that. Most of them are women but one or two of them are men. I wheel myself into the room and place myself in the open spot. Zyra slowly walks in the room and takes the seat next to me. Her eyes keep darting from person to person, she can't seem to take everything in. I grasp Zyra's shaking hand and she looks down at me.

"Do you know all of these people?" She asks shakily.

"Nope, only the blonde one who came to get us, her name is Thea," I say to her.

That doesn't seem to calm her down.