Chapter Thirteen, Dawn's POV,

I wake up in the bed of a jail cell. Someone has put me in an orange jumper and covered me with a blanket. My mind then reminds me of what happened a few hours back. I lost her. I lost Zyra and I lost my chance to love her. I sit up and look around the cell. Padded walls, another bed with a boy sitting on it, a toilet, a sink. The boy is staring at me with a somber face. Then he smirks. He is wearing the same orange jumpsuit as I am and he has scraggly blonde hair that doesn't look like it has ever been brushed,

"Welcome, newbie, to the No Rainbows facility where they try to make gays and lesbians straight through medication and learning," He says to me.

Then he turns towards the doors of our cell. I look through them and see many two stories of cells like our own. Tweens and Teenagers crowd each one of them, they a seem to be straining to see me. All of us wear the orange jumpsuits, all of us are here for the same reason.

"We are all here for the same reason you are, so what's you're story newbie," He says and tries to smile.

Everyone in surrounding cells start to chant, tell us, tell us, tell us, over and over again. There looks to be no guards around telling us to stop, just cameras everywhere. I have to woman up if I am ever going to survive in a place like this. I have to be brave. I have to.

"Okay," I say with a definitely fake smile, I look and some people actually seem happy to be here, "My name is Dawn and I came to be here because I kissed a girl"

Cheers arise and the guy in my cell slaps me on the back. I am confused because I thought this place was trying to not have us be gay or lesbian, but everyone praises it here. Then guards come out of a door I didn't see when I first woke up. They came in quickly and everyone goes silent. The guards hold bottles of pills in their hands. There are eight of them in total. Two per side of the cells. It's so quiet I could hear a pin drop. The guards hold the pills out in front of them like weapons. There are faces montone and blank. The guy in my cell pulls me backwards into the back of the cell. He pushes me into a corner and squeezes against me so that his face is inches away from mine. He glances over at the guards who are now checking peoples cells.

"We need to pretend to be straight if we ever want to get out of here" He whispers to me, "I just need to pretend you are for the guards okay?"

I nod my head because I am scared and there's nothing else to do. His body is pressed against mine and it's so revolting I might throw up. He looks at me in the eyes. I look at his eyes and see they are the color of poison ivy. I have to pretend to like him so the guards think I am straight. This is crazy but i'll do anything to get out of here. He then puts his hands around my waist and kisses me. I want to push back and revolt but there is no where else to go. So I kiss him. It's horrible, his lips are dry and taste like sandpaper, and he doesn't wait for consent, he just goes in. Out of the corner of my eye I can see the guards looking at us. I hear people saying ohhhhh and awww, I want to grimace. I want to stop the show and get out of here, but I can't unless I kiss him. This sucks. All I want is to be with Zyra, not with this loser. Then he pulls away from me and goes over to his bed. He smirks at me and I hear catcalls from girls and boys about me. I can't stand this so I go over to my bed and sit down. I already know I am being used for something in this no rainbows group, I just don't know what it is. I don't have any idea about what's going on right now, so I go and sit on my bed, arms crossed, waiting for my two weeks to be up.