Chapter Fourteen, Dawn's POV,

Chapter Fourteen, It Worked,

We are all at lunch when it happens. I am sitting next to the guy I was put in the cell with and no one is talking. Then boom! We hear an explosion and see one too. It happens at our cells, the whole room got blown up. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and neither could anyone else. Then people started to cheer as we see the F.B.I. helicopter in the sky. They are here to save us! Everyone got up from their seats and started to run to where the helicopter was landing, just a few feet away. I was in the lead, so desperate to see Zyra that I almost forgot that it is impossible she could be here. The helicopter opened it's doors to us and we all piled in. Excitement flooded through each individual as the helicopter started to fly away. Everyone was talking or crying happy tears but me. I sat down in a corner and hoped that I would see Zyra again. I can't believe they saved us and now we can be free. Free. What a wonderful word. They'll send us back to our parents, no doubt, and put us on the news. I couldn't care less. I just daydream about Zyra. Her luscious brown hair, her gentle soft hands, her lips that were the embodiment of heaven. I can't believe I will get to see her again, maybe even kiss her. All I know is that she had some part in this. I love her so much, I can't wait to see her.