02

Rosaliya:

Sunday went by in a speed of ferrari like seriously I can't even enjoy it fully.... Whateva so it's monday morning the day for my interview, my fate is gonna be decided today. Okay now I am seriously over reacting.

So right now it's 7:00 am and I have a interview on 9:00am hmmm..i have 2 hour time. So I bath, shaved and applied lotion on my body oh god it smells heavenly ... After that I went to my walk-in closet and wore my pastel pink lacey underwear and bra. For today's outfit I'm wearing a patel pink skirt that comes right above my knees and white striped top with white pointy heels and and white envelope clutch. also I wore my pretty golden rolex watch which my grandma gifted me on graduation day. nope my grandma is not very rich but yes kind of rich as she owns two restaurants in greece Santorini and they are very well know and comes in top 10 restaurants in greece and again Yes I have a greek origin and also lived my whole life there but have to shift due to study opportunities with my friends and we all decided to live here.

my grandma over there has aunt clarrisa and my uncle kevin and her evil family with aunt clarissa evil daughter margaret.....nobody love's me in my family but atleast my grandma never show her hatred.

Why i'm thinking this right now I should concentrate on my interview ...after getting dressed I made a simple messy bun and did light make up which includes a stroke of winged liner and a nude pink lipstick with lipgloss on it. After having breakfast I decided to leave cause now only 40 minutes are left and the office is about 20 min far from my home , also I have to reach 15 minutes early before interview's get started.

I entered the lift went down ,in the parking lot I saw my baby , a sleek black audi R8 parked. God I love my baby. i purchased this car around 6 months back from the money I collected through racing underground

I entered my car and started the engine,my baby roared with life and I made my way towards the building

I entered my car and started the engine,my baby roared with life and I made my way towards the building. as I entered the building my palms started being sweaty, the building was all glass shiny building + it's
stark & co. Who doesn't gets nervous .
I hoped out of my car while people staring at my baby and me . I guess people are not used to of seeing a girl diving such a car . I sighed and went inside the building.

The inside of the building was magnificent,near the reception table I saw a slutty blonde wearing a skirt that only covered her ass and a blouse which was being streched due to her boobs and top 3 buttons were undone.
I walk towards her " hello I'm rosaliya and I'm here for the interview can yoy tell me wher to go" i said sweetly but she eyed me with disgust and said "go to 50th floor and ask the receptionist over there" " thank you" I said and heard her muttering 'she can't stand a chance to be his assistant ugly girl' I just rolled my eyes but she can't see cause now I'm on 50th floor, damn this building is very tall .

As I reaced on my destination I saw a sweet girl as a receptionist , she can be my good friend I went towards her and asked " I'm here for the interview ca----" "You are just on time just join the girls over there and best of luck" she said cutting me . I saw her name written on the badge and said "thanks candice" Well she was sweet.

I joined the girls in waiting area. All wearing slutty clothes which barely covered them. Goddd!! Are they here for an interview or to strip dance here there faces were caked with tons of make up.

On the other hand I wad looking simple yet classy . I have to thanks rayn for helping me in shopping. All girls were giving me pointy and sharp glares. I seriously don't know what there problems are. After 10 min the interview started. My name was on the last of the list since I came here last.

I watched girls entering and coming out with angry expressions and some were even crying what's gonna happen to me.
I am so nervous . Now only one girl is left after which Its my name , I watched as the girl went inside she was wearing the most sluty office attire. after 15 min I name was being called so I stood up to go inside .

As I reached the big doors to knock I heard the voice of the girl who went before me saying 'I will give u the best time of your life please select me ,see I have everything a guy can dream to have please gimme I chance , I will take u to heaven' goddd!! This girl is so disgusting .then I heard a very strong masculine voice with italian accent 'get out before I call the security' that voice sent shiver done my spine . This.was.scary.

Suddenly the door opened and a girl fuming with anger came out, she glared at me and went inside the lift.

Now its my turn I can do this, with this I knocked on the door.........