13

(Nicholas holdind rosaliya tightly while Sleeping with her)

rosaliya:

when i saw who i bumped into i was shocked, like litralley my body stopped working , and the person standing there infront of me was none other than my grandma clarissa, with her boyfriend. she was smiling wickedly at me with her best friend margaret.

"well well well look margaret who do we have here" she said pointing her finger on me and looking at me with an disgusted expression.

"oh! i see and see she is still whoring around, her habits still didn't left" margaret said mentioning nicholas who was standing beside me.

i didn't even realise that he was beside me . when i saw his face he was tense while looking confused between my grandma, me and her new boyfriend who looks around Nicholas age and my grandma bestfriend margaret . he has to go away from here, he can't listen to our conversation otherwise he's gonna hate me for forever.

"you are right sweety we can say old habit's die hard , what if she ran away from her home , the person inside her is still the same pathetic and disgusting" she said to margaret who was eyeing nicholas flirtiously,while he wasn't even giving her a glance .

he looked towards me and raised his eyebrows as if asking what is happening , i turned to avoid his gaze.

"so tell me rosaliya how are you doing, have you left those three boys and got a new one and don't act all innocent. we know you since you were born that how selfish and cheap you are" grandma clarissa said .

"oh clarissa i think so that that guy beside her doesn't know anything, she must have kept him in the dark" margaret said.

then finnaly nicholas asked "who are they rosaliya and why said are they talking about you like this?"

"oh!! honey let me introduce you who am i , since rosaliya doesn't look like she is in a state to talk . well for your information honey i'm her grandma clarissa, and she is my bestfriend margaret since my childhood and let me tell you stay away from this whore if you want to be happy" grandma clarissa said .

Tears welled up in my eyes cause i know she was right even though chris, axel and rayn always said that it was not my fault but deep down i knew grandma clarissa is right.

"what do you mean and you are her grandma how can you say something like that to her" he asked clenching his jaw and i know he is furious by the way they were talking about me.

"well i think you were right margaret she doesn't told him about anything well i must tell you that this whore , killed her own parents . she is a pathetic murderer who doesn't deserve's to live. aww poor rosaliya today your those 3 boys aren't even here to protect you" clarissa said laughing at me.

"what are they saying rosaliya , i know you ,you can't do anything like that. tell me the truth." nicholas said and his words remind me how chris, rayn and axel used to console me and that also remind me that it was not my fault 'yes rose it was not your fault'chris said 'we are here for you rose' axel said while rayn pulled me to his lap hugging me tightly murrmuring sweet words till i stop crying and feel into sleep.

"it was not my fault , it was an accident" i said trying to say out loud but came as a whisper however they all heard it and margaret and clarissa were laughing .

"oh sweety you are still the same but the truth is bitter and the truth is you killed my daughter and do you want to know which was the third person you killed that day" she said and by the end she was yelling at me , but i frowned at which third person was she talking about.

she sensed my confusion and finally said "your little baby brother or sister. Your mother had just started to date and be happy once again, after your dad died from cancer, you never failed to destroy her happiness" that was the time i fell on my knees and was crying. i just wanted the pain in my chest to go , the guilt was now eating me how can i be so cruel. i never knew that my mum was pregnant at the time of accident, I was just five year old back then "cry all you want bitch, i know it is just you fucking act. i can't even stand to see your face anymore and i just don't know why you didn't kill yourself till now. I kept you in my house just beacuse I made my daughter a promise to be there for you" she said bitterly and walked away with margaret .