27

Rosaliya:

Today for office I decided to wear nice blood red trousers with matching jacket and a baby pink top with baby pink clutch . What footwear should I wear pink heels or red heels ???? Let's ask nick.

"nick which one will look good with my out fit?" i ask holding both the pair of my heels "damn" he said looking at me from head to toe

"what?" i asked.

"well you look more ravishing and hot in these trousers and jacket" he said wrapping his arms around my waist , kissing my neck.

"nicholas tell me first or we will be late for the office and if you don't want to, then bye I'm going to ask rayn" i said pushing him away and turning to leave but he grabbed my arm pulling me against his chest and I blushed looking at him from underneath my lashes .

"what I have to go and ask rayn since you doesn't even care" i said playfully trying to get out of his grip but he tigten his grip on me

"you are the only person in this whole world whom I care about,you know that right" he said seriously . I was just saying playfully did he take it seriously.

"i didn't mean to offend you or something, I was just joking but rayn part was true" i said smiling.

"just yes or no" he said caressing my cheek.

"yes" i said and then he took my arm  making me sit on bed.

"what are you doing?" he didn't answer but took my pink heels and bend down. Then he took my left leg and slipped my heels on my feet.

"you know I can do this" i said but his this geature melt my heart.

"let me" he said and slipped his my other heel on my right feet. Then he stood up.

"i love you" he said kissing my forehead .

"i love you too" i said and we went to our office.

We entered the building hand in hand, every girl was giving me glares like always . We waited for lift to come but then somebody called me "rose" I turned to see liam coming towards me, what is he doing here "hey, what are you doing here?" i asked.

"well I never got the time to tell you that I'm this company's cheif designer's secretary , that's I was there that day in the party" he said but nicholas wrapped his arm around me pulling me to him.

"good morning Mr. Stark" liam said to nich who just noded.

"so can I join you for the lunch today" he asked smiling.

"sure , why not. There you can meet candice too she also do lunch with me" i said but then lift arrived , it was nicholas private lift only me or nick can use it as it needs a card to operate and his office is on the top floor , where again only me and nick can enter .

"bye liam, see you at lunch" i said.

"bye rose" he said then we entered the lift.

I saw nicholas looking at me "what?" I asked he didn't said anything , then the lift doors open he suddenly picked me up bridal style.

"nick what are you doing?" "put me down" "right now" I kept saying but he ignored we entered his office and he threw me on his office counch and came on top of me.

"you are not going with liam" he said clenching his jaw , his eye colour darkened.

"but why?" i asked.

"cause he looks at you the way only I should look at you" he said while his hand went inside my top and he cupped my boob with his hand , kissing me on my lips passionately my hand weaved in his hair. Then his hand unclasped my bra and he started pinching , twisting my nipples and I moaned his name.

"nick it's your office" I said.

"so what nobody can come on this floor" he whispered in my ear but I pushed him away.

"are you serious , it's office and you and I both have work to do" i said sitting upright and hooking my bra and adjusting my clothes but he pulled me on his lap.

"i don't want you to go with liam in lunch" he said and I sighed.

"don't be so possessive , I love you and only you , not liam and he just wants to have lunch beside candice will also be there" i said keeping my forehead on his.

"i love you too" he said and we went back to our work.

It was not even 1 hour when nicholas again entered in my cabin "rosaliya I have to go to Las vegas right now it's urgent , my jet is ready and ill be leaving . Be safe and call me when you'll go with candice for shopping and when you'll reach home , I have already ordered marie to make dinner for you and max my driver will take you everywhere you want or you can just come with me , it will be much better" he said and I was standing their with an awe expression as how can I get such a sweet guy .

"no, I'll be here . I have to go with candice beside I don't have any work overthere" i said hugging him.

"be safe and call me when you entered our home and if you didn't, I'll come back right away" he said keeping his face in crook of my neck.

"okay I promise now go or you will be late" I said
"i love you" he said against my lips and kissed me passionately .

"i love you too and have a safe journey" i said . Then he kissed my forehead and entered the lift.

After 2 hours!
So now it was lunch time. I packed my stuff and took my clutch . In office lobby I saw liam and candice standing.

"hey guys , so candice meet liam , liam this is my best friend candice. Okay so liam is also joining us for lunch today is this cool" i said to candice

"okay so let's go cause I'm starving right now" candice said and we all went to our usual cafe.

After lunch we all went back to our work and now it's 5pm nick must have reached and would be in his meeting by now . So I packed my stuff cause it's time for our shopping .

I went outside the building to see max already waiting for me , he came up to me "miss stavros today i'll take you everywhere , so where do we have to go" he asked

"just call me rosaliya , max and right now , one of my friend will also come , so we have to wait for her first" I said to max and he noded .

Then candice came "girl let's go to our cafe first , I need some power drink " she said and I told max we will come in 5 minutes. After buying candice's latte from our usual cafe across the street, we were crossing the road to go towards our office where max was waiting , a black SUV was coming with a great speed towards me . I only heard candice scream "ROSALIYA!!!!!" then everything went black.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Are you guys excited to know what's gonna happen next <3