39

(nicholas's above as jon kortajarena)

Rosaliya:

So today is the charity ball event and we have to there at 8:00pm.

Currently im sitting on the kitchen counter, eating my ice cream. Nicholas has filled the fridge with tons of icecream since I started craving for icecream.

All my friends are happy and were literally going insane when I told them about my pregnancy, they all were screaming 'I'm gonna be an uncle or I'm gonna be an aunt'

Right now nicholas is in office as something important came up. Marie is on leave to see her daughter as she's also pregnant. So I'm alone in this huge mansion. Oh how can I forget ashton and jared are here, they are watching football match right now.

My heart stopped when I saw the nutella box empty. "ashtonnnn" i yelled.

"what happened?" he asked coming immediately.

"can you bring another nutella box for me" i asked slyly.

"i thought something happened to you by the way you yelled" he said grumpily and I chuckled

"what something happened to her" nicholas said coming inside the kitchen.

"when did you came?" i asked "just now" he said and kissed me on my lips softly.

"so what did you eat today?" he asked

"just this nutella and then asked me to give another nutella box, right now"
Ashton said with amusement in his eye's and I glared at him.

"i can't leave you alone for once rosaliya, you know you're eating for three more people now and no more ice cream for today, come now eat lunch , then take rest. We have to go tonight" he took my hand and we went to the Dining area and then we had our lunch.

I woke up at 5pm, I'm telling you my pregnancy is messing with my sleeping paterns and saw nicholas sitting beside me on the bed, stroking my hair with one hand and typing on his laptop with the other.

"why didn't you wake me up earlier, you know we have to go tonight" i said getting up from the bed.

"calm down rosaliya, you have enough time to get ready. I'm gonna change in other room, you get dressed here" he said closing his laptop and going out to change not before giving my tummy and lips a peck.

I went to have a shower, then I used my coco butter body lotion. Then you wore my undergarments.

I did my my make in nude smokey eye and with soft nude pink lipstick. After doing my make up . I wore my Dimond teardrop earings and applied my channel perfume. Then I did my hair in soft wavy curls.

Finally I sliped on my dress and then wore my soft blue heels. I was dressed completely and then I was keeping my phone and lipstick in my blue clutch when two strong arms sneaked around my waist from behind , I looked up to see nicholas, with his chin on my shoulder and he was looking at me with his eye's filled with adoration and love.

"am I looking alright" i asked leaning myself on him.

"you look stunning" he said still starring at me.

"then why such a dull face" i asked turning around in his arms.

"just thinking, how I'm going to protect you from all fuckers there, who are going to stare at you like a predator" he said seriously and I laughed at his possessiveness.

" I really fucking don't think it's funny and I don't think I'll be able to walk with you without giving glares to other men over there and more over this dress is a little revealing, you know like this whole dress is backless and it's showing your clevage. Which only I can see" he said pulling me tightly against him.