09

(Rosaliya's beach outfit)

Rosaliya:

I woke up feeling happy, cause I was in hawaii I always wanted to come here.

I did my morning chores and wore a stripped white and blue playsuit with my tan tie up gladiator . I'm thinking to go around the beach after having breakfast cause we have a dinner meeting tonight, so day off......yipeee..

I came downstairs to have breakfast a
and saw nicholas making breakfast in his boxers
"going somewhere?" he said
"yup, just visiting the beach after having breakfast" i said
"cool well I made some some mac&cheese , join me" he said winking at me. He will be a perfect husband one day, he even knows how to cook.

"okay" i took one bite and moan god its delicious.
"how do you know how to cook , it's delicious and the best mac&cheese I ever had" i said
"my gramdma taught me and stop moaning or I won't be able to stop my self from kissing you" he said while getting up taking his plate and kissing me on my forehead. His these type of warm gestures are making me fall for him even more, and when he confessed that he has feeling for me and care about me I felt I was on cloud nine. I washed my plate and took my sling bag to go outside .

I reached the door then suddenly two strong, protective arms wrappped around my waist and my back was pressed against nicholas chest.
Butterfly erupted in my stomach and I know I was blushing .

"do you really think I would let you go all alone , while you are wearing such a short but pretty outfit." he said his lips touching my ear and then he pecked the back of ear and I instantly squirm in his embrace , now he knows my weak spot.

He put his arm on my waist and pulled me to him then We made our way to the beach.

We reached the beach and I sat on the sand and he sat beside me "so let's play 20 questions" i said while looking at him while he was already staring at me."i see you want to know about me angel" he said smirking at me "okay pretend I didn't asked anything I'm going" i said while trying to get up but in an instant he grabbed my hand and made me sit down

"okok let's play , don't be mad ,so your favorite colour?" he asked still holding my hand
"pink & red. Your's?" I said
"black and red. Favourite food ?" he asked
"Italian and Chinese" i said
"well I can cook italian for you il mio amore(my love)" he said
"what is the meaning of mio amore" I said
"that's for me to know and you to find out tesoro(sweatheart)" he said but I frowned
"speak in English" I said pouting "cerchero"(I'll try) he again said something in italian and kissed my pout while I sat there with wide eyes and he was laughing
"okay okay so how many boyfriend you had and why are you single?" he asked
"i only had one boyfriend in collage but broke up with him cause he only wanted to have sex with me but I didn't want to loose my v-card to someone who doesn't even love me and I'm single cause guys only want sex" i said with a shrug and when I looked in his eyes, he was in a state of shock.
"you are a VIRGIN" he said with wide eyes .
"umm yes" i said looking down while playing with sand. He took hold of my chin and made me look in his eyes "well I was right you are truly beautiful inside out rosaliya and you are an angel to me" he said and pecked my nose and I just smiled. Then we made our way to the penthouse cause its time for the dinner meeting.

I decided to wear a white lacy co-ord set with turquoise clutch and white heels. I put my hair in messy bun and did a nude make up.

I went downstairs and saw nicholas who wore a black gucci suit with bow tie and he looks totally yummy.

He saw me from head to toe and while slowly walking towards me . He put his behind. my back and one behind my neck then he bend down and whispered "you look totally gorgeous and sexy today" he said huskily in my ear and kissed me forehead . "thanks" i mumbled.

Then we made our way to the private part of the restaurant where we are having dinner with 3 other bussines men . He gripped my waist tightly but not much that it would hurt and stopped in front of the door "dont talk to anyone unless required, don't leave my side, don't go anywhere alone and dont question me why , just do as I say." he siad with all seriousness and we entered the restaurant with his hand on my waist.

" he siad with all seriousness and we entered the restaurant with his hand on my waist

(Nicholas outfit)

(Rosaliya's outfit)

(Rosaliya's outfit)