03

Rosaliya:

I knocked on the door but no response came, I again knocked but I heard a faint 'come' so I went inside. As I entered I was standing there with an awestruck expression.

Whole office was with black wallpaper ,in the center there was a large black table with a leather chair behind it and the view from the office was beautiful cause this was the tallest building so we can see the whole city. There was also a sofa in the corner and a big file rack,the chair was turned so I can't see who was siting there .

After 10 min the chair turned and I saw one of the most handsome man walking on this earth. His sharp jawline, mesmerizing green eyes, soft brown hair and specially how his mascular body was looking in that all black armani suit. Now I know why people call him sexy greek god.shit...shit...shit.... Focus rose we have an interview.

"WHO THE HELL ALLOWED YOU TO ENTER" his voice boomed in his office and his voice was just soo scary.......

"Yoo..u to..ld me..to..c.ome" why I'm stuttering and my voice barely came as a whisper "NO I didn't I was talking on the phone don't you have any manners all girls are the same CLINGY type, now don't waste my time and sit" he ordered and I was like how dare he can say I'm clingy 'frekin cookie' whatever ignore rose, we need the job. Now I really don't like this person who himself doesn't have manners I dont know why girls can like him with this attitudes like I know he is hot but still......

I sat infront of him of him on a chair across his table, so let the interview begin. "what is your name" he asked "rosaliya stavros" "so why do you want to work here in yout CV I can see you are just graduated with first position which is quite impressive" he said but I dont know why he was smirking "I have to start my journey from somewhere and this is one of the best opportunites for me to start my career plus it would be my honour to work in this company" as I was saying he was watching me like a predator , eyeing my every move and I was feeling very uncomfortable. After the interview was over-- "miss stavros I believe you can get this job but I want perfection even if it's your first time, I'm having high expectations and giving you this job even if you dont have any experience"
"Thank you Mr.stark I will do my best" i said " I hope so and be here tomorrow at 8:00am sharp, I dont except any tardiness" he said with a smirk on his face. I then shook hand with his his big rough hands which engulfed my small, soft hands , I quickly retracted my hand , cause he wasn't leaving my hand and went outside the building. okay that was awkward, he thinks he can have me by the way he was looking at me, but no chance, he is a playboy.....

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm so happy .... Let me tell this news to everbody. So I quickly went to my aprtment . I called my besties and now the should be here any minute....ting tong..... On the first bell I ran like a cheetah and jumped on them" woaha woaaahha" " what happened rose" "exicited much" they all said "guess what guys" "what" chase asked "I got a job in stark & co. As a personal assistant of nicholas stark" I said "WHAT" they all said in a union "yes guys I went for the interview today " I replied "omg do you know he is a sexy greek god like seriously how does he looks like in real telll me" rayn said ( rayn is my gay bestie)
"goddd rayn he is straight first of all and he is toooo arrogant , what if he's sexy but still no manners" I said "why what happened" axel asked then I narrated the whole incident to them...

"he is indeed an arrogant jerk" rayn said "stay away from him rose he is a playboy, we dont want you to get hurt" chase said. "awww I love you guys" I said "we love you too" axel said.

After hours of chit chat they went home. Now I have to decide what I have to wear tomorrow . So I went inside my closet and selected my outfit for work tomorrow. after having dinner I went to sleep.......z.z.z....zzzzz....