44

(lake garda castle italy, wedding venue)

Rosaliya:

So finally today's the day when i'm getting married, right now we are nicholas parents mansion and I'm getting ready while nicholas is in his other house in italy.

I have worn my dress, my hair are in a messy bun and have natural blush make-up. I still have Nicholas bracelet in my hand and I slipped my feet in my white heels which are beautiful.

Candice is wearing a two peice dress with white bralette and a nude embellished long skirt with nude high hells, her hair are open with curls at the bottom.

Today axel, rayn and Chris are gonna walk me down the aisle. I sended my invitation wedding to my grandma but no response came, maybe this is it, now I'm gonna make my own family. I looked down to see my mom's wedding ring on my right hand ring finger and for the first time I really felt lonely as my parents are not here at my wedding. I didn't realize when a tear rolled down my cheek.
"why are you crying princess?" I looked up to see axel standing there then he suddenly eloped in a warm hug.
"I'm just missing mum and dad" I said.
"well then don't cry, you know they would be so happy today if they were here but they are still happy watching you from the above, so please don't cry we all are here for you" he said then chris and rayn also hugged and I realized, I was never alone so I gave them a smile.

Suddenly door opened and nicholas mum came in with candice.
"oh my bestie is looking so gorgeous" candice came in yelling then hugged me.
"so are you" i said.
"oh dear you're looking so beautiful today, now I wanted to give you this flower pin it's a hireloom passed down to the new daughter-in-law, nicholas grandmother gave me and now I'm giving you this" mum said and pinned it in my bun, it was beautiful.
"thank you, it's beautiful" i said and hugged her while she hugged me back.
"I'm always gonna be there for you and someone just came to see you" she said .
"who is it?" I asked then the door opened and came in a ladt which I never expected to see, specially not today and she was my grandma. Mum and candice both went out while chris, rayn and axel stayed by my side.

"rose can I talk to you alone" she said.
"no way" chris said through gritted teeth.
"yes you can" I said
"but..." chris started but I pleaded then they all went outside.
"i know you wouldn't have expected me to come but you know your mum always used to say if someday anything happened to her , I will take care of you and I failed. I'm sorry sweety I never stopped your uncle and aunt from mentally abusing you, cause deep down I always used to think that it was because of you my daughter died and I know it's truly wrong as we all will die when our time will come. I just came to apologize to you and wanted to congratulate you" she said and now I was crying with her.
"it's okay, i forgive you" I said and hugged her.
"im sorry I failed you and my daughter" she said crying.
"it's okay and please don't cry your makeup will be spoiled" i said

Then suddenly the door opened and mum came in .
"rosaliya, mrs.stavros let's go it's time, the car's are waiting" she said and then we all entered the limousin.

We finally reached our wedding venue and it was beautiful, just like a fairytale wedding.
"this is like a princess wedding" candice said admiring the view and I agreed.

"guy's where were you, you know nicholas is shouting at us as where the bride is and saying if you all didn't came in 5 minutes, he's gonna threw rosaliya on her shoulder and will take her to the priest so please come fast" zack said coming towards us.

"okay maid of honor and bestman go first then you boys will take rosaliya down the aisle, me and Mrs.stavros are going" mum said and then she and grandma both went to sit and enjoy the wedding.

We all were ready now.

Nicholas:

I dont know why but I'm so nervous right now, I send zack to bring them fast, but I don't know what is taking their so much time.

Suddenly the music started and zack came in view with candice, it was an outdoor wedding.
And then my jaw dropped when finally came rosaliya with axel, chris and rayn. She was looking like an angel and beyond gorgeous.

She finally reached and I gave her my hand when she took my hand and looked down at my wrist, she gasped and tears filled her. Cause I tattooed her name on my wrist. She then stood beside me and I mouthed her love you and she replied love you too.

Then the priest started

"we all are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite rosaliya sierra stavro and nicholas xavier stark in marriage."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The priest went on and on and on and then the final part came.
"Do you nicholas xavier stark take rosaliya sierra stavros to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honour, cherish and protect her, forsaking all other's and holding only to her forevermore?" priest asked me.

"i do" I said immediately.

"Do you rosaliya sierra stavros take nicholas xavier stark to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honour, cherish and protect him, forsaking all other's and holding only to him forevermore?"priest asked rosaliya and she said "i do"

Then we exchanged rings.
"now I pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Nicholas Stark , you may kiss the bride" the priest said and I pulled rosaliya close by her waist.
"finally you're all mine Mrs.stark" i said against her lips and kissed her passionately, like no one is watching us.

We broke the kiss and we all went to attend the reception. All people congratulated us , then I took rosaliya to the dance floor.

"i love you so much Mrs.stark or I say wifey" i said and we were dancing on a slow song.

"i love you too Mr.strak or hubby" she said and then I kissed her on her lips softly.

Then we cut the cake, dance and had dinner. So this is how our wedding went and when we reached to my home in italy you can guess what happened, we made love all night.