37

(candice gift for rose. White=rose, peach=candice)

Rosaliya:

I am in the waiting area right now, waiting for candice so we can go shopping. I don't even know if I should go but nicholas will drag if he have to.

"hey rose, you ready?" candice asked
"yup let's go" i said
"so tell me , why such an emergency Shopping?" she asked.
"well let's say nicholas wants me to go with him in some charity ball event, and I have to shop for that" i said
"what, are you serious. This is a major thing, hurry up, we have to shop a lot and by the way , why these two hotties coming our way" she asked referring to ashton and jared.

"idiot, they are my kind of bodyguards" i said laughing.
"what you have bodyguards but why?" she asked laughing.
"well nicholas doesn't want what happened last time, so he gave me 2 bodyguards till everything is sought out" i said.
"well he's head over heals for you" she said and Ashton opened the door for us and then we drove down to channel boutique since nick has already told them to take me there only, he really spends too much money on me. i sighed and leaned back on the car seat.

We reached there and I asked ashton and jared that I will call them to pick us up when needed.

"let's go" candice said dragging me inside the store.
"okay okay" i said and we entered the shop.

"what would you like to see ma'am?" sales girl asked.
"actually I'm looking for gowns for charity ball event" i said.
"do you have any idea, what you would want to have or any specific things?" girl asked.
"Nope, i don't have any" i said.
"okay let's start from the scratch" she said and took my size and asked us to wait.
"okay ma'am here I brought few options, this red velvet one our bestseller product you can try this first" girl said and I went to change.
I came out and asked candice

"is it good" she looked up and down "not really your style" she said and then the girl gave me a purple dress which was one shoulder, which again candice doesn't like . Then she gave me a black strapless gown but it was too puffy , I continued to try dresses but didn't find the one I wanted.

"am I never going to find the perfect dress" i said and sat on the sofa , while candice continued to look through the racks.

"excuse me ma'am are you having any problems?" the owner of the shop asked
"well we are looking for a gown for her and didn't find any" candice said.
"well i have something for you which will look stunning on you" he said
"please show I have tried like hundreds of dresses" I said and he went to take the dress. After five minutes he came back with a black bag and gave it to me.

I took the bag and opened it to find the most beautiful dress in it. It was light blue colour backless dress with sequin and bead work on my chest area and flows down in waves.

I came out wearing that dress and everbody's liked it
"this is the one take this" candice said and I noded.

After buying that dress we went to Valentino and bought baby blue heels with metal design on the heel of the shoe.

After we came out with lots of shopping bag and then candice gave me a channel bag , I gave her a confused look.

"it's your birthday present" she said.
"you don't need to do this" i said.
"open it first" she said and right now we were sitting in a restaurant.

i opened it and saw a beautiful white dress "thank you so much, it's really beautiful" i said
"i bought the same dress in peach colour, so we can wear it together" she said and gave me a flying kiss .
I giggled and said "best friend goal".

Nicholas:

After rosaliya went for shopping I called zack and asked him to come to my office immediately.
"what's going on bro that you have to call me immediately" he said.

"i want to buy an engagement ring for rosaliya and I want your private beach for myself tomorrow night" i said bluntly.

"man you're whipped" he said chuckling while I took my suit jacket and wore it, then we both went down to tiffany&co in my Astin martin.

"let's get inside lover boy" zack said
"well I'm waiting when you will come with me here to buy ring for candice" i said and as I said candice his mouth shut.

"good afternoon sir, what are you looking for" a girl asked me and was displaying her cleavage to us rather than jewellery.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring and it should be the best one and again don't care about the price" i said and her eye's wide when I said engagement ring, I can understand that they still can't believe how a billionaire playboy is buying an engagement ring.

"here are some of our limited edition rings" she said and displayed 5 rings , all were very bulky and huge.

"rose won't like any of these" zack said and I rose my eyebrows as how does he know about her this much.

"i know she likes simple things" i said and we both were looking through the counter to find the appropriate ring which she would love.

Then one ring caught my eye, it was displayed on the front of the top.
"show me that one" i said and she gave me that ring and it was perfect.it was a princess cut solitaire between 3 small diamonds and the ring was made of platinum.
"pack this one in a silver box" i said.

"sir this ring is the most expensive ring and it cost 1.5million dollars, are you sure about this" girl asked with wide eye's.

"yes , I'm absolutely sure" i said and then we took the ring and went back to my office while zack went to his after u told him about when and for how much time I require his beach tomorrow night. Then I went to work and have to stay late because of some urgent work.

Rosaliya:
I went back home around 8:30pm and marie told me that nicholas will come home late.
I went to our room and kept the shopping bags in our closet , then I felt like throwing up all the food i had.
I sat on the floor and vomit ,marie came inside rushing.

"Rosaliya are you alright" she asked rubbing my back and holding my hair back.
"i don't know what's happening to me. I'm not feeling well from last 2-3 days" i said.
"are you pregnant?" she asked and then I realized my periods are late by a week .
"i..i.i don't know" i said resting my head back on the wall.
"wait here" she said.
She came back after 5 minutes and gave me 2 pregnancy tests.
"my daughter is pregnant that's why you have these" she said .

I used both the tests and both came positive. I went outside and I told marie that im pregnant and I will tell nicholas later on my own.

What if he doesn't want the baby.he never talked much about wanting a baby. What I'm gonna do? i cried for half an hour then washed my face.

That night nicholas came and had dinner then we both went to sleep.