05

(outfit above for office)

Rosaliya:

Again I woke up at 6:00 am today it's been 1 week and I'm enjoying this job since today is quite warm i decided to wear a navy blue floral skirt with a stipped full sleeve top. I matched my outfit with my tan heels and handbag.

After getting ready I went straight for office taking coffee for him, but today was so much of traffic and great!!!! Now I'm 10 minutes late. I reached the his cabin "where the fuck were you??"
He said "im sorry, too much traffic" i said slowly "it's okay get your work stuff we have to go for an important meeting" he said I rushed to my cabin and took my tab, notepad and wallet.

Suddenly nicholas took hold of my wrist start dragging me towards his car I tried to remove his hand but his grip tighten.

After reaching a high end restaurant we meet Mr.brown whose company we need. Mr.brown eyed from me from head to toe, I felt uncomfortable then he greeted Nicholas and then me "what a beautiful lady you have nicholas as a P.A. , what's your name beautiful?" Mr. Brown aksed "Rosaliya" i said then he kissed the back of my hand I felt disgusted. Suddenly nicholas snaked his arm around my waist pulled me to him. His body was rigid and tense with clenched jaw as if he wants to punch something.

Nicholas stark:

I saw how rosaliya was covering herself behind me as that bastard was eye raping her. so I snaked my arm around her small waist. i was fuming with anger right now."I'll be back in a moment" rosaliya said then I nodded.

"Mr.brown so tell me what do you want so you can invest in our new project" i said sternly.
"can you give me your hot P.A. You can take mine, cause actually I'm bored of mine and everbody knows about your sleeping around, I'm damn sure you'll like mine?" he said
This was enough for me to loose all my anger and I shot up from my seat and punched the living hell out of him. then I saw rose coming out looking like an innocent angel which she was .
As she reached the table I grabbed her hand and made her sit in the passenger seat then started car.
"What happened?" she asked "we don't want that fuckin deal anymore" I said through how dare that fucker asked for such a thing. "okay Mr.Stark" she said. ahhhhhh why she calls me Mr.stark "nicholas address me as nicholas from now" i said "that would be inappropriate Mr.Stark" she said. "shut up and call me nicholas or you're fired" I said raising my voice. "okay" she said in small voice.
"okay what?" I asked in a demanding tone. "okay nicholas" she whispered and I smirked.

We reached the and today we have a lot of work so I asked rose to overtime
Now it's around 10:00pm. Rose is in my cabin doing her work god she is truly gorgeous. "do you wanna eat something rose, amything you want even me??" i asked and winked at her "you pervert no I don't" she replied her face red with blushing.

I went towards her chair and caged her between chair and me she tried to lean back . "you look beautiful when you blush" I said truthfully. She blushed even more and kissed her cheek her eyes went wide.

Rosaliya:

God what hes doing to me why im blushing so hard . "pack up sweetheart it's getting late cause it's already 11:09 pm" he said and started calling his driver for the car
We both went down the building he waited for his car on the front door but suddenly his phone ringed and he said damnit and cut the call. "what happened" I asked with curosity "my car is not working in middle of some road and my other car can't come outside cause paparazzi have surrounded my house since it's the launch of our new products" he said with a frown on his face "i can give you a lift if you want " i said "really thank you but how are u gonna enter my home paparazzi would be there"
He said "you can stay at my house for a night if you don't mind" I said  "gettin kinky I see, but really thanks so where's your car" he said this time I blushed but laughed also and hit his arm slightly and asked him to follow me.

As I reached my car I opened it and the reaction on Nicholas was very funny. He's jaw was dropped and was lookin at my car (audi r8 pic in second chapter) with admiration "what happened?" i asked with a smirk "you ride this car everday god I never thought u liked sporty cars" he said  "you don't know anything about me so get inside" i said.

With this I turned the music on and made my way towards my apartment.

______________________________________