32

(Rosaliya's undergarments above)

Rosaliya:

I woke up in a soft bed , I turned and groaned as I accidentally twisted my injured ankle a bit and whimper escaped my lip which woke up nick who was sleeping beside me.

"hey hey hey are you okay? Did I hurt you or something?" nick asked cupping my face in his big ,rough hand .

"no , I just twisted my ankle a bit" i said smiling at him .

"well since you can't bath yourself ,I'll help to bath you and help you in dressing" he said caressing my cheek.

"okay, can we bath now. i'm feeling gross cause I'm smelling like an hospital" i said wrinkleing my nose in disgust and he chuckled.

he took me to bathroom and bathed me. Then he made me sit on the bathroom counter and dried my body and I felt shy and blushed

"don't be shy rosaliya , I have already seen and explored your body , just like you did to mine" he said whispering in my ear and I blushed hard while slapping his chest playfully .

I eyed his body and a towel was  wrapped around his waist dangerously slow. His hair was still wet and were set back as he brushed his hand through his hair , water dropplets were dripping down from his wet hair.

"take a picture babe it will last longer" he said and then I was snappes out of my thoughts. He had already dressed me in my lacy pink undergarments.

"i wanna wear a jumper and I wanna choose myself" i said changing the topic.

"okay then let's go to our closet" he said rubbing his nose on mine and picking me up bridal style.

"well you look good like this also, without the jumper you know" he said smirking and setting me down on a furry stool , but I ignored his comment.

"i want to wear that baby blue jumper" i said pointing on it, he took it and helped me in wearing my jumper.

"god I'm hungry, let's go down and have breakfast" i said and again me picked me up bridal style.

"no missy , you're going to bed , maria has already set your breakfast on bed, then you have to take your medicines" he said pecking my forehead.

After he settled me dowm on the bed her maid marie entered with lots of food and settled it in front of me on a bed table and went away

"this is to much how can I eat all this?" i said frustratedly.

"start eating tesoro and I don't need even one bite left in this place" he said while wearing his clothed. 

"but it's too much nick . Please ,pretty please" i said making puppy dog eye's and he smirked

"as cute as you are looking right now mio amore, but your puppy dog eye's won't work this Time. So eat" he said and it's was like he was scoalding a child. I huffed and tried to stab watermelon peices with my fork , but they kept o slipping and my right hand was injured. I looked up to see nicholas finished plate and he was checking something on his phone.

"ugggghhhhh" i yelled frustrated and nicholas head snapped up to me.

"why are you not eating , is the food not tasty?" he asked concerned . I just layed my head back on the pillow. I was feeling. helpless, useless . For god sake I'm an independent women

"hey tell me what happened?" he asked caressing my hair. I turned my face to him

"i can't even eat myself and I'm feeling so useless" i said looking and playing with my fingers

"you are not useless ,your my sunshine , my somebody , my everything and about your eating , I will feed you . So cheer up" he said pecking my lips. He brings the watermelon peice in front of my mouth

"open it" he said and I opened my mouth so he can feed me.

After he feed me , I went to sleep due to all the meds ,i woke up to see nicholas doing his work on hos laptop sitting beside me on our bed. He looks cute when he works and handsome as well.

"starring is not a good habit mio amore" he said . How does he know? "well why aren't you in your office?" i
asked

"do you really think that I'll leave you alone in the house and go to work. Well if you think then remove that thought. I don't trust you even a bit when it comes to you taking care of yourself. So I would be working from home" he said clearing his work and laying beside me.  

"but so much work will lag behind, you should go" i said honestly.

"no can do mio amore, so now tell me how do you feel?" he asked pulling me closer to him . Kissing the side of my head.

"well I feel good now, since I'm with you" i said pecking his lips. He smiled and played with my hair.

The whole day went by us two talking to eachother and laughing.

(Rosaliya's sweater)