31

(Rosaliya's put above, imagine her with all her injuries)

Nicholas:

I jerked up from the hospital bed due to a lound crashing sound , I saw rosaliya trying to stand , FUCK!! , I rushed to her side and picked her up bridal style

"what the FUCK were trying to do , are you okay , should I call the doctor ,do you know how risky it is for you to even stand, what if something had happened?" I said setting her up on the bed

"I'm sorry and I'm fine . I just wanted to pee" she said pouting and crossing her arms on her chest , which frustrated me even more , how can she take such things lightly , she is injured for god damn sake.

"let me take you to the bathroom and don't even try to move if I'm not there, you are weak and injured right now . Am I clear ?" i asked.

"okay fine" she said rolling her eye's.
I took her to the bathroom , after she was done I picked her and put her slowly on bed , not to hurt her in anyway.

"you do know I'm not a glass right , that'll break , if you aren't careful?" she asked looking at me .

"well you do know that you mean everything to me , I can't live without you know how I felt when I heard that news , it was like someone was suffocating me , do you know how I felt when you were just lying on fucking hospital bed for a week without moving , you know what I felt, Helpless . I didn't know when you were gonna wake up , or you even gonna wake up or not. I was feeling so guilty that I was not here when you needed me the most ?" i yelled at her holding her shoulders and I tear slipped down her cheek .

"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to offend you , you were just helping me" she said crying and I hugged her immediately

"don't cry and stress , it's not good for your health and I'm sorry for yelling at you" i said kissing her hair . I pulled away from the hug and wiped away the tears feom her cheek and she gave me a sly smile.

After an hour she taked to chris , axel and rayn , and they aren't able to come early as all flights are cancelled due to heavy storm. Then she talkes to candice who'll be coming next week.

"so when are we going home, I'm tired staying here , I need to walk in fresh air" she said and dreamily sighed and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"sorry love ,but you won't be allowed to go out for least a month" i said and then the smile on her face wiped out.

"no one can stop me" she sais sticking her tounge out.

"we will see" i said and then the doctor entered the room , he was a young doctor and specially not the one who treated rosaliya.

"good morning Mr.stark , I will see miss stavros today as her pervious doctor is in an important surgery" he said and I just noded. I didn't like the way he smiled at my girl

"hello miss stavros , how are you felling today?" he askes her and I watched them

"oh! Call me Rose or rosaliya , by the way I'm feeling way better than tomorrow" she said smiling at him. And I fuckin don't like how she asked him to call her rose damn!!!.

"okay let me check you first and then I will tell you" he said and then he took her wrist in her hand and checked her pulse . Then he put one hand on her knee and other on her ankle , but now I couldn't hold my anger anymore

"stop touching her" i yelled at him but again rose hushed me

"stop it nick , he is a doctor let him work" she glares at me , then give that doctor her charming smile, i clenched my jaw and my fists.

"well after checking, I found you can be discharged today but there are some precautions you have to take and that will be don't walk until required , don't stress yourself , I have written the medicines on this paper and the schedule to how to take them and eat something before taking the meds" he said and I listened carefully then he turned to me.

"Mr. Stark make sure she eat's a lot , drink healthy juices and no junk food for a month . Make her eat more of healthy food and the last and the most important thing proper bes rest for a month. The bandage of her ankle and her arm will be removed after 15 days then more 15 days rest to become all good and healthy" he said

"I'll make sure of doctor" i said

"can you come for a minute , there are some paper's to sign" he asked and I noded. Then he walked out from the room and I turned to rose.

"don't even think of moving angel and if you want something just press that button on the side of your bed. I mean it angel , and I hope you know how badly you are injured after doctor , said all that" I said with all seriousness , while she just rolled her eye's on me and said "fine" .

I went outside to sign all the formalities and then I went back to her room . FUCK where is she , her bed was empty "rosaliya" i yelled and then I heard her voice from the bathroom "I'm coming , just changing clothes" she said and I sighed frustrated. Why can't she just understand , she needs to rest .

The door opened and she came out dressed with a help of a nurse but then I picked her up bridal style instead of putting her in a wheelchair

"let's go, we are going home now" i said and she squealed grinning

"finally" she said and I chuckled . I carried her to the hospital entrance and there my driver was waiting in a black range rover. I opened the door of the back seat and she tried to get up but stumbled , I was instant in catching her

"can you listen to me for once in your life, what if you would have fallen and I wouldn't be able to caught you , what if you get hurt more ---"i started rambling but she cuts me " stop your rambling , I'm here and you did caught me" she said smiling

"I can't when I was so close to loose you forever" I said picking her up and entering the car , making her sit comfortably.

"i love you" she said and like always my heart skipped a beat

"i love you too" i said kissing her nose and putting her head on my shoulder , pulling her to me by keeping my hand around her waist.