『EPILOGUE』

(Rosaliya's outfit above)

After 3 year's

Rosaliya:

I was making lunch in the kitchen, kids have gone to the playschool, nicholas is in the office. after having kid's, nicholas and I decided that it is best if I leave my job, cause I we didn't want any nanny's to raise our kid's.

Nicholas parents has given both of thier companies to nicholas, so now he has to manage his company along with his mums clothing company and dad's hotel chain.

After I was done I got a call from the kids playschool saying that my boy's zion and vincent got in a fight with an other student, they're 3 year's old now. I tell you my boy's act just like nicholas and even dress like him. They are also hot headed like him, get's angry easily and are very demanding. I know they will be like their father when they'll grow up, heartbreaker's and charming.

I went upstairs to change and wore a white.floral skater dress given by nicholas's mum. It has a see through back and a very deep neck, but I love it. Nicholas doesn't like this dress a bit he says it's 'revealing'.

I went downstairs and sat inside a black range rover, ashton was driving. Nicholas has more than 20 cars in his garage and all of them are the most expensive and fast.

He dropped me to their elite playschool, usually rich people kids go here. I entered the playschool , then went inside amelia, zion and vincent class.

"good morning, Mrs. Strak" the teacher said
"good morning, so what have they  one now?" i asked.
" vincent and zion fought or you can beaten sean because sean kissed amelia thier sister on her cheek"teacher said.
"can you call zion, vincent, amelia and sean" I asked.
"sure" she said then my kids came running to me leaving their toy's.

"mommmyyyyy" they all said coming and I hugged and kissed them one by one.

"zion and vincent what am I listening from your teacher, you shouldn't fight with other's, if you don't like something tell me or the teacher, now say sorry to sean" I said in a strict tone but they raised their eyebrows and said "no". Just like thier father filled with ego and possessiveness.

"okay then no more choclates for a week" i said and then they immediately turned to sean.

"we're sorry" vincent said to sean.
"but never touch our baby sister again" zion said warningly and I face palmed , somethings can never be changed.

"you can take them home now, it's already around 12" the teacher said and I noded.

I along with the kids decided to go and meet nicholas. We reached his building and everybody greeted us, all worker's her adore the triplets specially amelia as she looks like an angel and has a soft, polite, caring nature.

We reached his private floor where james his PA was working, all the kids ran towards nicholas office yelling "daddy" and nicholas scooped all three together in his arms.

"so what brought my little cuties here" he said making them stand on the ground but amelia encircled her arms around Nicholas neck, not wanting to let go.

"zion and vincent got in a fight again" i said sitting on the couch.

"what am I listening zion and vincent, care to explain the reason" nicholas asked turning his attention to them.

"daddy vinny and zinny punched sean" amelia said still clutching nicholas shirt as she was in nick's arm's.

"but daddy he kissed our baby sis cheek" zion said with a cute frown on his face.