23

Nicholas:

Today I was in very happy mood because of last night and right now were getting ready for the office. I took my navy blue armani suit with light blue slik shirt and a navy blue tie. I was buttoning my and putting my cufflinks when I heard Rosaliya's voice from the closet

'i dont know which top to wear with this skirt rayn' she said. How can he see the tops are they on video chat .

I opened the door to see Rosaliya standing there with a small towel wrapped around her and she is videocalling rayn on her iphone 7 rosegold showing him two tops. Anger raised inside me as rayn can totally see her and that towel is barely hiding her skin

'the white one it complements your fair skin and wear black stocking with it you look more sexy and ravishing than you are looking right now' rayn said

'as if you are into me' she said giggling 'i would totally ravish you all night if I wasn't a gay' rayn said and she blushed 'stop it bye and love you' she said 'love you too' rayn said and they ended the call.

how can he say he will ravish her if he wouldn't be a gay and how can she stand infront of him just in a skimpy towel . Anger, all I can see right now was red and i'm fuckin furious.
She turned around and saw me

"um can you go out , I have to change" she said and I became more angry at her statement , she can stand infront of rayn like this but not infront of me.
I picked her up from the ground bridal style

"what are you doing?" she asked and I threw her on our bed. She bounced a little and tighten her hold on her towel . I came on top of her and she tried to get up but I pinned her hand beside her head

"what the fuck were you doing inside the closet" i yelled and now she looked a little scared but I was fucking furious right now

"i was making rayn choose my clothes like everyday" she said . God she does this everyday
"but why are you asking this and why are holding me ?" she asked as if nothing  happened I tighten my grip on her but not too much to hurt her.

"are you FUCKIN INSANE , YOU WERE INSIDE THE CLOSET JUST IN A SKIMPY TOWEL AND YOU WERE TALKING TO A GUY I DON'T CARE IF HE'S GAY OR NOT BUT HOW CAN HE SAY HE WILL RAVISH YOU IF HE WASN'T A GAY OR YOU ARE LOOKING SEXY IN THIS FUCKIN TOWEL"I yelled and now she was looking too scared teats welled up in her eye's

"I'm sorry" she whispered

"you are sorry , seriously . You can show yourself to rayn in that skimpy towel but not to me when I came inside the closet" i said cause my anger wasn't reducing a bit

"its not like that i have to change when you came inside that's why I asked you to go" she said, i closed my eye's for a second and opened it to see rosaliya crying.

"I'm sorry angel I didn't wanted to make you cry" i said making her sit on my lap and hugging her. God who makes her girl cry . She cried on my chest but her towel dropped .

I rubbed my hands on her bare back , slowly laying her on bed with me on the top , I started kissing her collarbone down to her cute perky boobs which fits in my hand prefectly and started nibbling her left nipple while pinching and rubbing the right nipple with my hand "nickk Ahh it feels soooo goo..d" she moaned my name and arched her back but I hold her still.

then I put my left hand finger inside her pussy , then second finger and finally third . Her  hands clenched with the bedspread. I started moving my fingers inside her fast and then she cumed in my hands.

i cupped her hot wet pussy harshly and she whimpered because of last night soreness and she cummed more in my hand . I licked my fingers and she tastes very sweet .

Then I licked her pussy lips and moved my tongue inside her , she tried to move, but I held her tightly , then I slipped my hand near her dripping wet asshole and entered one finger

"it hurtssss" she maoned and cried in pleasure as her boob sprung out "shhhh" i sushed her, then I entered second finger , and started moving them in faster pace she moaned and tears of pleasure rolled down her cheeks and then cummed again but this time I sucked there with my mouth. I pinched her nipple a little harshly making her jump and whimper but this made her Squirt her juices.

Then I got up from the bed and she wrapped herself in her towel blushing hard and went limping inside the closet . She came outside looking beautiful as always . I took her hand and we both went to our officee .

After 5 hours
after working for straight 5 hours , I went to Rosaliya's cabin to see it empty . Where can she be right now.
She must be with candice or someone so I went outside and saw rosaliya coming out from the lift looking nervous .
"rosaliya what happened are you alright?" i asked concerned
"can we talk in private?" she said biting her lips nervously.
"um okay let's go in my office" i said and we entered my office.we sat on the couch , is she going to break up with me" rosaliya if you want to break up with me beacuse of what happened today . I'm really sorry then but I won't let you go" i said holding her hands tightly in mine.

"no it's not that, its just I'm not on pills and last night you didn't use a condom. I just don't know what if I get pregnant or something" she said looking nervous .

"well if something like this happens I'm always with you" i said as realization hit me .

"but I'm just 22 and going to be 23 on 1st january and nick you just turned 25. I don't if know what to do Or I can be a good mother" she said but how can she say no to this baby , what if we are young I'm going to have this baby if she's pregnant.

"don't say like this ,if you are pregnant we will see what we have to do" i said hugging her while she just noded and sighed.

Then the whole day went by in a blurr.