11

(nicholas above)

Rosaliya:

when i woke up today i was feeling all messed up due to what happened last night, i tossed and turned on my bed not wanting to get out from my bed but then i realized what i did last night and i was alone in the bed....shit ..shit.....shit..'i asked nicholas to sleep with me last night' now he would think i'm a needy girl like a whore who want's to sleep with him.

then i shuffled up from my bed and saw it was 11:00 am. today we have a day off since we only came here to attend one meeting and the opening of his new hotel beach party.

i entered the bathroom to do all the daily necessary things and came out on the bedside table i found a note written by nicholas 'after having breakfast come to the private part of the beach we are gonna surf today and forget tomorrow's event'.

awww he is so sweet he is making me fall for him more and more everyday but maybe he doesn't feel the same , he may have said he care for me but never said that he likes or loves , maybe he just cares for me just like chris, rayn and axel . i shouldn't get my hopes too high but i shouldn't even destroy our growing friendship.

with this i changed into my black cut out bikini and through a flowy co-ors set on the top and put set of underwear, a tanning creme in a tote bag and wore my cute cat's eye shades.

after having breakfast i went to the private part of the beach as he said and saw him surfing on high tides ........ god he is lookin so hot in his black trunks his abs, his back musceles 'stop it rose now he is looking at me' he walked towards me drenched in water , his hair slit back

"so how are you feeling today and aren't you gonna swim" he asked with a cute frown on his face , how can someone be so hot and adoreable at the same time."well i'm feeling fine and yes i'm gonna swim so give me a minute i'll go and change" i said and went into a stall to remove my clothes.

i came outside in my bikini and nicholas was looking at me from head to toe "damn it" he said and walked towards me in an instant i was on his shoulder and he was carrying me towards the water i know he is gonna throw me in cold water so tried to escape but his grip tighten

"LET ME GO.....PLEASE....LET GO NICHOLAS" I said squirming in his hold.

"stop pleading angel and the view is nice over here" he said and slapped my butt, how dare he did it

"HOW DARE YOU SLAPPED ON MY BUTT ,YOU PERVERT" I screamed but then me threw me in water i came out and saw him laughing , gripping his stomach.

so i made a plan to act like i was drowning "nicholas .....help.... i don't know how to swim...help...help" and went inside the water. poor nicholas he doesn't know i can hold my breath in water for a like 50 to 55 sec.

i saw him frantically looking for me then i proceeded my plan and jumped on his back from behind while laughing my ass off then i jumped off his back to see his face . when i saw his face his eyes were closed and his jaw was clenched , his fist clenching and unclenching as he was trying to control his anger.

maybe i shouldn't have done this ... suddenly his eyes opened and his beautiful forest green eyes were a shade darker . he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards his chest hugging me titightly. he pulled back but still kept. his arms around my waist

"don't you ever dare to pull such a stunt on me again rosaliya or" he paused and bent to bring his face near my ear , i stiffined and i am sure i would be blushing like postbox and continued

"i'm gonna lock you up in room and then you probably would have understand what i'm gonna do , that you won't be able to walk for a week or two" he said

"will you do that again rosaliya?" he demanded by tilting my chin up with his two finger . i was so shocked and flustered that i couldn't gather any strength to speak so i just nodded

"answer me through your mouth rosaliya" he raised his voice a bit "n..o" i answered.

ookaaayy that was scary, with this we sat on a blanket at the beach .

(Rosaliya's beach outfit)

(Rosaliya's bikini)