06

Nicholas:

As I sat in her car I was in a shock, cause I used to thought she would be a girly girl ,nothing like the sport one . The inside of car was very classy and executive with black leather seats,and a rocking music system in which dangerous was playing by david guetta.

After 30 min of silent ride we reached her apartment , and we entered the lift. She lives on 19th floor, cool!! , then she unlocked her apartment door, as I entered I can smell her sweet vanilla and strawberry scent, her apartment was fairly large for one person to live and in the living room there was a beautiful view of skyscrapers, her apartment was gray and white throughout and was very modern.
The apartment was looking quite expensive .
I was eyeing her poloroid pics collage in which she was with 3 guys, they were hugging her, in some kissing her on cheeks or she was hopped on their back. Suddenly a pang of jealousy shot in me who the fuck are they??, even these 3 guys have sports car since in one pic all these 4 were hopped on the car's Bonet and was in some shaddy place , I have been here but when.........

Suddenly I realized this is Underground racing stadium, my friend used to race when we were in collage, is she a racer also, then my flow of thoughts were broken

"make yourself comfortable I'll bring you some clothes" she said. my body became tense, and I clenched my jaw why is she having a guy's clothes in her apartment.
"why are u having guy's clothes in your house?" i said I didn't even tried to filter my question.
"uumm well u see in these pics these 3 guys are my best friend's and we sometimes have a sleepover but rayn forgot his clothes here, so you can use them for now." she said. But I didnt liked the thought of her having sleepover with 3 guys even they are her best friends.
"oh okay um rosaliya can I ask u a question?" i asked her.
"yes?" she said
"are you an underground racer?" i asked. Her face was paled as if she has seen a ghost.
" umm y..es how do y..ou know?" she said.
"well I saw your  pics and one them was in an underground racing track since my friend also used to race when we were in collage, but don't you think it's dangerous??" I said , indeed it was dangerous, I have seen my friend racing
"well yes but I enjoy the thrill, and the excitement. My these 3 friends are also racer's and we have been racing since last 5 years,well I should bring you some clothes now." she said with her eyes twinkling I think she really loves racing.

She went inside and brought me some clothes I showered in her bathroom and came outside her room was beautiful just like her with ceiling to floor window,the smell of delicious food invaded my nose and I followed the smell to the kitchen , where she was serving food in her cute, sexy nightdress. her long creamy legs which I wanted to feel....

"food's ready" she said
"thanks so rosaliya tell me about yourself , your family,where are you from ?"i said to initate the talk.
"well I from greece Santorini came here to study with my 3 besties axel, rayn and chris. i lived there with my gramdma who owns 2 best restaurants in Santorini." she said but she didn't told me anything about her parents."what about your parents?" i said, suddenly her face became sad tears filled her eyes but she stayed strong "my mum died in car accident and only I was able to survive the accident since I was sitting at the backseat of the car and my dad died before I was born due to brain cancer" she said but her voice coming as a whisper, suddenly I pulled her in my lap and hugged her tightly. i nuzzled my head in crook of her head.then she stood up and picked my plate also to wash but I grabbed the plate back and  washed myself.

She was cleaning the dinning table , her phone started ringing" nicholas can u put my call on speaker since im cleaning" "ok" i said and put the call on speaker "hellooooo hotty" three guy's shout on the phone "slow down idiot's now why did u called me this late in night and what are you guys doing together" she said "well we are in chris's bar and we are deciding to go greece like in home for a month are u gonna join us" one of the guy said "sorry guys I can't I just started my job and I dont wanna take leave, I hope you understand but you guys go and enjoy and yes miss me or I'll kill you all" she said

"now we are gonna miss you, but a threatening princess doesn't look good by the way we are going from tomorrow's night flight so we won't be able to meet you, but remember we all love u bye princess" another guy said. "awww I love too guys bye" she said and the call ended, from the call I realized these guy's care about her so much but I didn't like the fact of her saying I love u too another guy.what is happening to me why do I feel to protect her, care for her, make her happy, I never felt this for someone else in my life. I think I'm falling for her. And I need to make her mine, only mine because she belongs only to me.
"nicholas you can take my bed and I will take the couch for tonight" she said "but I can see 2 rooms here" i said I want her to sleep in my arms but I know she isn't ready. "actually I made the second room as a library cause I have thousands of books and I love to read"she said while blushing a little.
"No you take the bed since this is your house and I'm a gentleman" i said
"No you take the bed cause im a gentlewoman" she said

"No you"
"No you"
"You"
"You"
"You"
"You"
"You"
"You you you you you and that's final"
We didnt realize but we were standing so close to each other my chest touching her chest. thus I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her flushed towards me.she blushed so hard and I bent down to whisper in her ear and my lips touching her ears "there's only one solution now we have to sleep on the same bed together".
I then saw her face still blushing hard but was looking as if she was consedring my option then she said
"ok but no funny business"
" easier said than done rosaliya now I get in bed " I said and gave her a wink.

We both were in bed now laying on the edges but I can't take it anymore so I put my hand on her waist and pulled her to me such that her back touching my chest and nuzzled my face in her neck .
"what are you doing" she asked while trying to get out of my grip "go to sleep rosaliya" then she stopped wriggleling and relaxed in my arms.
I kissed on her forehead saying "godnight Rosaliya"
"goodnight nick" she said

Now I have only goal in my life to make this sweet innocent rosaliya mine with this I went into deep sleep.

(Her night dress above)

(Living room)

(bedroom)